Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1820
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6430
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14061
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424614
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3667
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 337
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225035
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119229
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6828
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 453
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309879
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 672
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20332
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169476
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6408

[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB (2XCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hey, I have uploaded the Bios from this tool here:

http://rgho.st/8TZ6xk7ML

It would be really nice, If someone can unlock this bios.
I need to remove the whitelist to install a other wireless lan ngff card to my yoga. This is the yoga 710-14isk

I would also Donate if someone could look for.
Best Regards,
David
find
quote
#2
Hi guys!

I am looking for a way to unlock the advanced menu in the BIOS on my new laptop (Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB).


The system information is as follows:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version: 10.0.14393 Build 14393
Other OS Description: Not Available
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
System Name: JACOB-LAPTOP
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
System Model: 80V4
System Type: x64-based PC
System SKU: LENOVO_MT_80V4_BU_idea_FM_Lenovo YOGA 710-14IKB
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date: LENOVO 2XCN28WW(V2.03), 23/02/2017
SMBIOS Version: 3.0
Embedded Controller Version: 1.28
BIOS Mode: UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer: LENOVO
BaseBoard Model: Not Available
BaseBoard Name: Base Board
Platform Role: Mobile
Secure Boot State: Off
PCR7 Configuration: Elevation Required to View
Windows Directory: C:\WINDOWS
System Directory: C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale: United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer: Version = "10.0.14393.206"
User Name: JACOB-LAPTOP\jacie
Time Zone: GMT Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory: 7.85 GB
Available Physical Memory: 3.87 GB
Total Virtual Memory: 9.10 GB
Available Virtual Memory: 4.64 GB
Page File Space: 1.25 GB
Page File: C:\pagefile.sys
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions: Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware: No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection: Yes


Attached are photos of the BIOS setup menus.


The link to download the BIOS is:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn26ww.exe


I appreciate any help and thanks in advance!

Have a good day!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#3
(03-22-2017, 10:57 AM)Jacie950 Wrote: Hi guys!

I am looking for a way to unlock the advanced menu in the BIOS on my new laptop (Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB).

I appreciate any help and thanks in advance!

Have a good day!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#4
Thanks for your reply.

How would I go about doing this, and what mod would I flash?
find
quote
#5
(03-24-2017, 10:21 AM)Jacie950 Wrote: Thanks for your reply.

How would I go about doing this, and what mod would I flash?
first use SPI-programmer, make bios damp and report
find
quote
#6
Ok thanks.

Do you have any recommendations for the SPI-Programmer and SOIC8 clip?
Also, what would I use to dump the bios?

Sorry if I am asking too many questions :/, I have no clue about anything and am a complete newbie to this.

Thanks again Smile
find
quote
#7
Exclamation 
Hi guys!

I am looking for a way to unlock the advanced menu in the BIOS on my new laptop (Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB).


The system information is as follows:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version: 10.0.14393 Build 14393
Other OS Description: Not Available
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
System Name: JACOB-LAPTOP
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
System Model: 80V4
System Type: x64-based PC
System SKU: LENOVO_MT_80V4_BU_idea_FM_Lenovo YOGA 710-14IKB
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date: LENOVO 2XCN28WW(V2.03), 23/02/2017
SMBIOS Version: 3.0
Embedded Controller Version: 1.28
BIOS Mode: UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer: LENOVO
BaseBoard Model: Not Available
BaseBoard Name: Base Board
Platform Role: Mobile
Secure Boot State: Off
PCR7 Configuration: Elevation Required to View
Windows Directory: C:\WINDOWS
System Directory: C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale: United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer: Version = "10.0.14393.206"
User Name: JACOB-LAPTOP\jacie
Time Zone: GMT Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory: 7.85 GB
Available Physical Memory: 3.87 GB
Total Virtual Memory: 9.10 GB
Available Virtual Memory: 4.64 GB
Page File Space: 1.25 GB
Page File: C:\pagefile.sys
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions: Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware: No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection: Yes


Attached are photos of the BIOS setup menus. I have also provided a link to a .bin file which I think is a copy of the bios.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fxiw...ko5Wno2cWs


I would much rather use the ubuntu and ghex method of editing the BIOS partition directly. This is the easiest way of modding the BIOS, and so I would prefer this over anything, but if there is a safer way (flashing a modified BIOS) I will do that. 2 links to examples of this ubuntu method can be found below:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide...fi.183578/
https://patrikesn.wordpress.com/2015/01/...miix-2-11/

I have also included a link to the /sys/firmware folder from my BIOS partition below. I obtained this via ubuntu by copying it to my Windows partition (C:\).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fxiw...2V3SnNBSDA


The link to download the BIOS is:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn26ww.exe


My end goal is to be able to unlock the advanced menu so that I can modify the settings, enabling me to install macOS Sierra on a seperate partition. I will also look into overclocking and undervolting if available, but this is primarily for the macOS.

I appreciate any help and thanks in advance!

Have a good day!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#8
Hi, 
I was wondering if any of you can help me by removing the whitelist.
Brand: Lenovo Yoga 710IKB
File backup from CH341Soiclip.
Thanks you so much.
 https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/eJ0W...3FuBqrGJ4F
find
quote
#9
(12-07-2019, 04:36 AM)thoaitam Wrote: Hi, 
I was wondering if any of you can help me by removing the whitelist.
Brand: Lenovo Yoga 710IKB
File backup from CH341Soiclip.
Thanks you so much.
 https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/eJ0W...3FuBqrGJ4F

Did you have any success in your endeavor to remove the whitelist from the Yoga 710?
find
quote
#10
(02-02-2020, 12:24 PM)Ph34rful Wrote: [url=https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/eJ0WxBsb4hxPndH01O0NU83FuBqrGJ4F][/url]Did you have any success in your endeavor to remove the whitelist from the Yoga 710?
Hi
Need your bios dump only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)