Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227725
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310637
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#71
(09-12-2014, 10:15 AM)olegprivat Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 03:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-08-2014, 08:40 AM)olegprivat Wrote: I've a Lenovo Z510 with Intel Network.

desired card: Broadcom BCM943225HMB

OS: windows 8.1
Laptop: Lenovo z510
Current BIOS: 8DCN37WW
Backup of my BIOS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkxplczkblh9i1...W.rar?dl=0

Help me, please.

Hi friend,
I remember for an Z510 that I saw before and It was not moddable as Eeprom Write Protect = error 280.
Use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

If You got issue You can unpack It by 7Zip and run from CLI interface GO.bat file.
Let me know
Regards

I have done Short bios backup according to this instruction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxeJI5WYdJU
Check, please. Is it possible to disable the White List?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ivzmq9yw1jp19...T.zip?dl=0

Ok friend,
I asked to do in that way cause the problem is not to backup the Bios from laptop, but to rewrite It back !!!
I want to look into resul file if your Eeprom gives error 280 cause I cannot rewrite the Bios Mod and the lonely way is to buy an SPI Programmer !
so Let me know if do You need only the
Mod and then You'll find a way to reflash It !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#72
(09-12-2014, 03:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-12-2014, 10:15 AM)olegprivat Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 03:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-08-2014, 08:40 AM)olegprivat Wrote: I've a Lenovo Z510 with Intel Network.

desired card: Broadcom BCM943225HMB

OS: windows 8.1
Laptop: Lenovo z510
Current BIOS: 8DCN37WW
Backup of my BIOS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkxplczkblh9i1...W.rar?dl=0

Help me, please.

Hi friend,
I remember for an Z510 that I saw before and It was not moddable as Eeprom Write Protect = error 280.
Use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

If You got issue You can unpack It by 7Zip and run from CLI interface GO.bat file.
Let me know
Regards

I have done Short bios backup according to this instruction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxeJI5WYdJU
Check, please. Is it possible to disable the White List?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ivzmq9yw1jp19...T.zip?dl=0

Ok friend,
I asked to do in that way cause the problem is not to backup the Bios from laptop, but to rewrite It back !!!
I want to look into resul file if your Eeprom gives error 280 cause I cannot rewrite the Bios Mod and the lonely way is to buy an SPI Programmer !
so Let me know if do You need only the
Mod and then You'll find a way to reflash It !
Regards
Yes friend we have way for reflash bios. Just remuwe white list lock from this backup if this possible.
we made backup in DOS this command: fpt -d filename.bin -BIOS
for reflash we will use: fpt -f filename.bin -BIOS
But mod this bakup https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ivzmq9yw1jp19...T.zip?dl=0
Thanks!
find
quote
#73
Hi friend,
I want to start a New Way to pass Mods to users :

AutoMod

Using CodeRush Tool UEFIPatch + Patches.txt We can do the Mod by ourself, in any time and wherever We are !!!

Just use the right Patches.txt for the own Bios Version, so for 8DCN39WW and 8DCN37WW use this one !!!

How to use ? It's easy, just do a biosbackup.bin file and drag&drop on UEFIPatch.exe (the Patches.txt file has to be togheter at tool) It will reply with a file patched, then rename that file as bios.bin, put It into modified folder where are all rest tools to re-flash Bios Mod and copy all files from modified folder to an USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and Boot from USB !
Then at CLI Prompt Comand run flash.bat That's It all !

Here CodeRush Tool :

http://rghost.net/56830811

The Patches.txt file for 8DCN39WW and 8DCN37WW :

http://rghost.net/57987330

http://rghost.net/57987329

Here Modified folder with all tools to re-flash Bios Mod from USB, follow instructions :

http://rghost.net/57987343

I hope It will become the New Mod Way !!!

Let me know
regards

Here is your Bios Mod ready to flash : http://rghost.net/57987314

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#74
Unfortunately did not work.

(09-13-2014, 01:51 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I hope It will become the New Mod Way !!!

Let me know
regards

Here is your Bios Mod ready to flash : http://rghost.net/57987314

Method did not work Sad(((
find
quote
#75
Olease clear what You mean !
It's Bios Mod which doesn't work or AutoMod Method ?
I uploaded the modify ready to flash too !
Let me know
Regrads

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#76
(09-16-2014, 12:50 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Olease clear what You mean !
It's Bios Mod which doesn't work or AutoMod Method ?
I uploaded the modify ready to flash too !
Let me know
Regrads

We have error when flash bios/
You was write.
we need а programmer to full bakup bios modifi it and reflash bios.
find
quote
#77
(09-21-2014, 08:37 AM)Grosul Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:50 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Olease clear what You mean !
It's Bios Mod which doesn't work or AutoMod Method ?
I uploaded the modify ready to flash too !
Let me know
Regrads

We have error when flash bios/
You was write.
we need а programmer to full bakup bios modifi it and reflash bios.

Ok friend,
It's the issue why I wanted to get result file and look uour Eeprom Status.
So now if Error 28 We can try to bypass, but if Error 280 We need an SPI External USBProgrammer with a POMONA Soic Clip !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...ware-Flash

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...programmer

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#78
Hi,
I've got "unauthorized network card is plugged in " problem on my Lenovo z510 trying to replaced basic [Intel Wireless N7260] to [Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7260] cause of 5GHz band I need so badly. I've searched the whole internet and I found out that some people have done it. You guys are Pro, please help me.

Lenovo Z510
1. Intel Wireless-N 7260
2. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7260
Windows 8.1 PRO
Insyde BIOS /ACPI 2.0
VER.: 8DCN39WW
my BIOS backup: http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/69735692/file.html
find
quote
#79
Hi, I hope to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo z510 with 8DCN38WW bios. I have added a backup of my BIOS. I also have done some test to see if my BIOS is flashable. I really hope so! I have bought a Intel AC 7260 module.

here is the backup to my BIOS:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bwdejiqyilh9r...W.rom?dl=0

If there is anything else you need please let me know.

Thank you in advance!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.txt   info.txt (Size: 1.56 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#80
(10-24-2014, 04:44 PM)Carlovn Wrote: Hi, I hope to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo z510 with 8DCN38WW bios. I have added a backup of my BIOS. I also have done some test to see if my BIOS is flashable. I really hope so! I have bought a Intel AC 7260 module.

here is the backup to my BIOS:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bwdejiqyilh9r...W.rom?dl=0

If there is anything else you need please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

I know this request for the z510 has been answered before and on most it's not possible but they all had a error 280. I don't get this error and have other BIOS version. Can someone please tell me if it is possible? Or else I can reinstall my old wifi card (which is the stupid broadcom card Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)