Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108069
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227675
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#81
(10-25-2014, 03:34 AM)Carlovn Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 04:44 PM)Carlovn Wrote: Hi, I hope to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo z510 with 8DCN38WW bios. I have added a backup of my BIOS. I also have done some test to see if my BIOS is flashable. I really hope so! I have bought a Intel AC 7260 module.

here is the backup to my BIOS:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bwdejiqyilh9r...W.rom?dl=0

If there is anything else you need please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

I know this request for the z510 has been answered before and on most it's not possible but they all had a error 280. I don't get this error and have other BIOS version. Can someone please tell me if it is possible? Or else I can reinstall my old wifi card (which is the stupid broadcom card Sad

Ok friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and unpack result file look pics into folder and find if there is error 28 or 280 then if error 28 You can upload result file here and I will prepare the Bios Mod for You :

http://rghost.net/58219938

let me know
Regards

P.S. usuaky all laptops having same model have same destiny !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#82
(10-25-2014, 03:15 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-25-2014, 03:34 AM)Carlovn Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 04:44 PM)Carlovn Wrote: Hi, I hope to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo z510 with 8DCN38WW bios. I have added a backup of my BIOS. I also have done some test to see if my BIOS is flashable. I really hope so! I have bought a Intel AC 7260 module.

here is the backup to my BIOS:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bwdejiqyilh9r...W.rom?dl=0

If there is anything else you need please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

I know this request for the z510 has been answered before and on most it's not possible but they all had a error 280. I don't get this error and have other BIOS version. Can someone please tell me if it is possible? Or else I can reinstall my old wifi card (which is the stupid broadcom card Sad

Ok friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and unpack result file look pics into folder and find if there is error 28 or 280 then if error 28 You can upload result file here and I will prepare the Bios Mod for You :

http://rghost.net/58219938

let me know
Regards

P.S. usuaky all laptops having same model have same destiny !

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!
I have here the results:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xjsy1v

I hope there is something possible. Stupid Lenovo Wink
find
quote
#83
Ok friend,
there is your Bios Mod so prepare an USB Dos Bootable etc. follow instructions and copy all files from modified folder into It then Boot from It and run flash1.bat comand, if flashing goes well You completed process, otherwise You have to run (on error 28) flash2.bat comand and at request press enter key :

http://rghost.net/58726653

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Thee is AutoMod Patch file too for Whitelist + Menu Tabs Unlock

http://rghost.net/58726593

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#84
(10-26-2014, 09:27 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
there is your Bios Mod so prepare an USB Dos Bootable etc. follow instructions and copy all files from modified folder into It then Boot from It and run flash1.bat comand, if flashing goes well You completed process, otherwise You have to run (on error 28) flash2.bat comand and at request press enter key :

http://rghost.net/58726653

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Thee is AutoMod Patch file too for Whitelist + Menu Tabs Unlock

http://rghost.net/58726593

You where wright onfortunatly. Error 280: can't disable write protection.
Man I hate Lenovo for doing this. I hope somebody finds something one day to hack this. Anyway, thank your for your effort! Sure is appreciated!
find
quote
#85
hello ,
bad news from my Z510
Today, the programmer was delivered and I tested him.
I was trying to read the two Bioschips and describe again.
Sorry, I mistook the chips and the computer no longer boots up .
Is there a way to restore the BIOS . I hope someone can help me . If there are any questions or you need more infos just tell me.
sorry for my English translated by google.

regards
gp2000
find
quote
#86
hello ,

good news today .
With the insydeBAK.BIN from the result.rar I have restored the bios .
The insydeBAK.BIN I have divided with hxd into two parts 2048 and 4096 kb. Then I programmed the files using the USB Programmer CH341A with SOIC8 to the EEproms. The notebook will boot again.[Image: smile.gif]
Next, I have been using CodeRush UEFIPatch 0.2.1 with patch file for 8DCN39WW Z510 to remove the Withelist.
I have patched the 4096 kb file and flashed it to the EEprom GD25Q32.
I tried a different WLAN card and the notebook is booting without any error message.[Image: smile.gif]
Tomorrow I will order a intel 7260 and test it.
Can someone help me with the Slic 2.1
Here are the files for the EEproms

GD25Q16
.zip   GD25Q16.zip (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 41)
GD25Q32
.zip   GD25Q32.zip (Size: 2.08 MB / Downloads: 52)
GD25Q32 Withelist-remove
.zip   GD25Q32.wlr.zip (Size: 2.08 MB / Downloads: 59)
result.rar

regards
gp2000
find
quote
#87
Is it possible to unlock/whitelist the bios of a Lenovo Z510?
I read mixed conclusions from other (related) topics and (most) links are dead.

This is the bios that I would like to be unlocked: 8DCN40WW (V40)

Replacement PCIe (WiFi-)adapter: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth

Thanks! Smile
find
quote
#88
Hi friend,
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Then use this too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#89
(02-19-2015, 05:57 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Then use this too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
regards
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzfSuVp...sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzfSuVp...sp=sharing

Thanks! Big Grin
find
quote
#90
I am sorry my friend, Error 280 = Eeprom Protect not moddable !
Only using an HW SPI Programmer, look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)