Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 90
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3607
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224355
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6777
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 394
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309672
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 612
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20267
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169247
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6332
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 816
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5784
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61185

[REQUEST] Lenovo ideapad 510s-14isk (2scn28ww) BIOS Bricked [SOLVED]
#1
Hi Guys,

Last month I bricked my laptop, and dvied into the bios forums. i treied alot of things but non of them did work. I now finaly found out I have to flash my bios with the ch341a programmer. But I pretty sure the bios file I extracted from the installer is not complete. I think the MAC etc have to be defined. But I dont know how to do this. They told me to buy a new laptop, but I hope i can fix the bricked bios by flashing it. Can someone help, or point me in the right direction to create a BIOS file that starts my laptop again? The backup and extracted file are in the attachmend. If you need more information please let me know.

This is the update used for updating the bios in Windows: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/DS118653

Thank alot!
find
quote
#2
(08-27-2020, 07:09 AM)go9090go Wrote: Hi Guys,

Last month I bricked my laptop, and dvied into the bios forums. i treied alot of things but non of them did work. I now finaly found out I have to flash my bios with the ch341a programmer. But I pretty sure the bios file I extracted from the installer is not complete. I think the MAC etc have to be defined. But I dont know how to do this. They told me to buy a new laptop, but I hope i can fix the bricked bios by flashing it. Can someone help, or point me in the right direction to create a BIOS file that starts my laptop again? The backup and extracted file are in the attachmend. If you need more information please let me know.

This is the update used for updating the bios in Windows: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/DS118653

Thank alot!
Hi
Done
Check your messages
find
quote
#3
Thx Dudu2002, With your help I was able to recover my bricked lenovo ideapad 510s-14isk with an Insyde bios. For people that have the same problem; I got the bios recover file extracted from the downloadable exe and used this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWGs_ivzFxs
I obtained the bios.bin with exact 8mb of data from that. And also used the CH3414 programmer to read the bios chip in my laptop.
Both files were send to Dudu2002 and within 2 hours he got me the file to get it all working again. This file was flashed with the ch3414 programmer on the chip again. What is realy important is that you always keep a backup file of your bios somewhere. Cheers!

Video on how to program the chip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y06x1f22B0
find
quote
#4
Hi I am facing the exact same problem, I already have extracted the .bin file from the Lenovo's BIOS drivers and tomorrow I will get the CH341A reader. However I have read on multiple threads that it is not necessary to "adapt" the extracted .bin with the corrupted BIOS .bin, they directly delete the .bin in the chip and write the extracted one. Do you think that method will work?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)