Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107624
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3534
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9182
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8728
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14343
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425616
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 531
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227510
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119699
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6996
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310572
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

[REQUEST] Lenovo x120e Bios-Mod Remove Whitelist 1.16
#1
I apologize if this is a repost, I did find a similar thread but without a satisfactory result (http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Le...-BIOS-1-16 - the relevant link at the My Digital Life forums is dead). I have a Lenovo x120e with BIOS 1.16 that I need the whitelist removed on to be able to use an aftermarked wifi card (Intel 6235). If more information is needed I'll be happy to supply it.

Thanks a lot.
find
quote
#2
(04-17-2013, 12:46 PM)Malacoda93 Wrote: I apologize if this is a repost, I did find a similar thread but without a satisfactory result (http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Le...-BIOS-1-16 - the relevant link at the My Digital Life forums is dead). I have a Lenovo x120e with BIOS 1.16 that I need the whitelist removed on to be able to use an aftermarked wifi card (Intel 6235). If more information is needed I'll be happy to supply it.

Thanks a lot.

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
WL Removed
Bios mod: ThinkPad_X120e_1.17_8FET33WW_8fuj10us_NWL_LEN21
https://www.box.com/s/f4rf4tfvca0nbiylrd0c
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
#3
(04-18-2013, 06:51 AM)sovem Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 12:46 PM)Malacoda93 Wrote: I apologize if this is a repost, I did find a similar thread but without a satisfactory result (http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Le...-BIOS-1-16 - the relevant link at the My Digital Life forums is dead). I have a Lenovo x120e with BIOS 1.16 that I need the whitelist removed on to be able to use an aftermarked wifi card (Intel 6235). If more information is needed I'll be happy to supply it.

Thanks a lot.

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
WL Removed
Bios mod: ThinkPad_X120e_1.17_8FET33WW_8fuj10us_NWL_LEN21
https://www.box.com/s/f4rf4tfvca0nbiylrd0c
Look README to update. Please post results.

Worked perfectly. Thank you so much.
find
quote
#4
(04-18-2013, 08:06 AM)Malacoda93 Wrote: Worked perfectly. Thank you so much.

Thanks for feedback! Big Grin
find
quote
#5
(04-18-2013, 06:51 AM)sovem Wrote: Slic: LENOVO 2.1
WL Removed
Bios mod: ThinkPad_X120e_1.17_8FET33WW_8fuj10us_NWL_LEN21
https://www.box.com/s/f4rf4tfvca0nbiylrd0c
Look README to update. Please post results.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Worked great for me too.
find
quote
#6
(11-16-2013, 08:49 AM)Zuriel Wrote: You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Worked great for me too.

Thanks.
You are a gentleman and a scholar too.
Cool

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#7
I was stoked to find not only a x120e whitelist link that was still up, but I didn't know there was a 1.17 out. Smile

However, box.com is not working for me? Is anyone else having issues? It says "Your download has started", but nothing is happening.
find
quote
#8
(11-26-2013, 11:31 AM)dufman86 Wrote: I was stoked to find not only a x120e whitelist link that was still up, but I didn't know there was a 1.17 out. Smile

However, box.com is not working for me? Is anyone else having issues? It says "Your download has started", but nothing is happening.

http://ulozto.net/xUF3p2u2/thinkpad-x120...-len21-rar

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#9
(11-26-2013, 08:22 PM)sovem Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 11:31 AM)dufman86 Wrote: I was stoked to find not only a x120e whitelist link that was still up, but I didn't know there was a 1.17 out. Smile

However, box.com is not working for me? Is anyone else having issues? It says "Your download has started", but nothing is happening.

http://ulozto.net/xUF3p2u2/thinkpad-x120...-len21-rar

Cảm ơn!
find
quote
#10
(04-18-2013, 06:51 AM)sovem Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 12:46 PM)Malacoda93 Wrote: I apologize if this is a repost, I did find a similar thread but without a satisfactory result (http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Le...-BIOS-1-16 - the relevant link at the My Digital Life forums is dead). I have a Lenovo x120e with BIOS 1.16 that I need the whitelist removed on to be able to use an aftermarked wifi card (Intel 6235). If more information is needed I'll be happy to supply it.

Thanks a lot.

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
WL Removed
Bios mod: ThinkPad_X120e_1.17_8FET33WW_8fuj10us_NWL_LEN21
https://www.box.com/s/f4rf4tfvca0nbiylrd0c
Look README to update. Please post results.
**********************************************************
Soven......Thank you for the Mod. I have tried using it but get errors such as (driver loading failed. the utility cannot proceed while using WINUPTP). While using winflash I get an error such as (cannot launch the UEFI emulator). I downloaded the original ISO file from Lenovo to get the bios upgraded to 1.17.

For the WL Removed Mod I have gone through the same exercise and ran the flash.bat with no success. When I insert the Intel 6235 it says to remove the card in order to boot.

Can you help resolve this?

Thank you in advance for you help.

My configuration is: Windows 7 64bit, 8gb memory, 120GB SSD
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)