Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227488
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310566
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

[REQUEST] Lenovo x120e Bios-Mod Remove Whitelist 1.17
#1
Hi,

I am hoping to use an intel 7260AC wifi card on my x120e. The BIOS has been successfully modded in the past to remove the whitelist in the following thread:

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...elist-1-16


but the most recent links no longer work and I cannot get the one in post #8 to flash the modded bios.

The BIOS version is 1.17, found at this link:

https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj10us.exe

I would greatly appreciate any help in removing the whitelist.

Thank you
find
quote
#2
Using Andy's Phoenix Tool, I extracted the bios to a dump file, but now I am stuck. I have read on other threads that the module I need to modify is Bioscod06.rom, but I don't have any modules by that name in my dump file. And I am not sure how to search for my current card's PCI ID in the dump file.

Current card: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8176&SUBSYS_819510EC&REV_01\019181FEFF4CE00000

I think I found the ID for the new card(7260HMW) at this link: https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Intel_Dual_Ban..._(7260HMW)

7260HMW
Vendor: 8086
Device: 08B1
SUBSYS: 40708086

Does anyone know of a thread to tell me where to look in my dump folder for my current card's ID? Or if the patch tool in this thread will work:

http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...es...post338719

Then which modules do I apply it to, since I don't have any called Bioscodxx.rom?

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)