Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101455
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425378
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227324
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310535
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo x121e (AMD, 8RETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#41
(08-27-2013, 10:13 PM)sovem Wrote: Slic: LENOVO 2.1
WL removed
Bios mod: ThinkPad_X121e_X130e_8quj11us_Len21_NWL_Bootable-CD
https://app.box.com/s/1kamgac6ojqnfb7x75pe

Thank you!
find
quote
#42
Hi,

Can someone please re-upload links to the files Lenovo_ThinkPad_X121e_X130e_8quj11us_Len21_NWL and ThinkPad_X121e_X130e_8quj11us_Len21_NWL_Bootable-CD since I need moded bios for 8QET57WW (1.18 ).

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
M.
find
quote
#43
(09-01-2013, 06:37 AM)crazy_m Wrote: Hi,

Can someone please re-upload links to the files Lenovo_ThinkPad_X121e_X130e_8quj11us_Len21_NWL and ThinkPad_X121e_X130e_8quj11us_Len21_NWL_Bootable-CD since I need moded bios for 8QET57WW (1.18 ).

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
M.

What? Link works! Rolleyes
find
quote
#44
(09-01-2013, 07:02 AM)sovem Wrote: What? Link works! Rolleyes

Hi! Yes, technically the links do work, but box.net does not allow to download the files. The error message says: The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth.

Could you host the files somewhere else?
Thank You for your efforts!
find
quote
#45
(09-01-2013, 07:35 AM)neuta Wrote: Hi! Yes, technically the links do work, but box.net does not allow to download the files. The error message says: The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth.

Could you host the files somewhere else?
Thank You for your efforts!

OK, updated here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...4#pid56534
And here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...7#pid59667
find
quote
#46
Thumbs Up 
(09-01-2013, 07:50 AM)sovem Wrote: OK, updated here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...4#pid56534
And here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...7#pid59667

Great! Thank you for your blazing-fast support!
find
quote
#47
Thank you very much! :-D
find
quote
#48
Hi!

I'm having problem updating my bios 8QET57WW(1.18). In README says that I should first run my original bios then run modded bios. Well, neither of them wont update. Running flash.bat does nothing. Any toughs?

Thanks.

Best regards,
M.
find
quote
#49
at least after ordering an external 5.25" enclosure, adding an dvd drive, installing windoze on an created partition i successfully upgrated to the 1.17 withelist bios. now i can run the ericsson f5521gw hsdpa modem on my type 3051 version

THX
find
quote
#50
Hi Sovem,

I have been happily using the modded 8RET52WW Bios on my x121e (AMD) with an Ericsson F3507g WWAN until this weekend when I decided to upgrade the standard RTL8188CE WLAN card to an Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235. I installed the Intel WLAN next to the Ericson WWAN and got stuck with a black screen at boot-up. I removed both cards, updated the Bios to 8RET54WW using the "original" (rebooted) and "modded" files in "Lenovo_ThinkPad_X121e_X130e_8quj11us_Len21_NWL" file in this thread, but still my new Inel WLAN card causes a black screen at bootup. The WWAN does work correctly, so I assume the modded bios is flashed OK. The system info shows: LENOVO 8RET54WW (1.17 ), 24-10-2012

First I was not sure if the "flash.bat" ran correctly (I did not see anything after I ran it as Admin), so I ran the "WINUPTP.EXE /s" directly from the command prompt. Still I did not see any pop-ups or warnings, but found a Winuptp.log file in the same directory afterwards, telling me:

---------------
OS = Windows 7 64bit
Driver Loading....Done
System BIOS Version -> 8RET54WW
Applying BIOS Version -> 8RET54WW
AC adapter/Battery check....OK.

BIOS Flashing....BIOS Flash completed.
---------------

So I guess the modded bios did load correctly, allthough I did not find a "BIOS.BAK" file in the "modded" directory afterwards, as I did when I used the original Lenovo bios file.


Any thoughts?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)