Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424180
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223851
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309532
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6268
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61120
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[REQUEST] MSI B250M-PRO-VDH BIOS Unlock
#21
that's as far as i can go down it stops at DDR4-2133 (16X100.00X1.33) i set 100 and 133 dram ref clock and it was MAX DDR4 2100 
find
quote
#22
Thanks, I'll get on this now then. Do you think you would ever need higher than 2133? If not, I'll leave that one, at least until last, because I have to edit a lot of different things just for that.
find
quote
#23
(12-09-2018, 02:46 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, I'll get on this now then.  Do you think you would ever need higher than 2133?  If not, I'll leave that one, at least until last, because I have to edit a lot of different things just for that.
thanks man and no to be honest i don't think ill need more 2133 is alright for now. will having a higher Freq for dram have any noticeable improvement to my pc ?
find
quote
#24
Faster ram can have noticeable improvements in some tasks, and certainly in synthetic benchmarks, but general use for web browsing or day to day email, facebook, etc no.
find
quote
#25
(12-09-2018, 06:25 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Faster ram can have noticeable improvements in some tasks, and certainly in synthetic benchmarks, but general use for web browsing or day to day email, facebook, etc no.

well if its a pain dont worry about it but if you dont mind then that would be nice to have that option
find
quote
#26
It's 100x harder than all others, simply because each individual setting has it's own items I have to hex edit x4 duplicates for each too, so it's a lot. Maybe at end, I can do a few for you, like 2400, 2666, 2800.

*Edit - Here, before I get deep into these changes, lets test a few single change mods, and see if any change is breaking this section or if that was only the Beta Runner change breaking it. Please test each of these BIOS, do both break the overclocking section? Each one has one different change/enable, CPU Ratio Mode enabled in one and OC Genie enabled in the other.

Speaking of OC Genie, I see this in two places. Is there a setting on the main GUI type screen with the different boxes on side that has "BIOS Mode - Standard, ECO, and OC Genie"? If yes, maybe that needed to be set to OC Genie before the previous mod would work? Something to try if you want with that other BIOS. I see default is Standard. If you cannot see this setting anywhere, let me know, maybe this can be changed by itself and enable the OC BIOS all at once?

Here is both BIOS tests mentioned above, fingers crossed hope each is OK and doesn't break the OC section, let me know outcome.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2675236929
find
quote
#27
(12-09-2018, 07:40 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: It's 100x harder than all others, simply because each individual setting has it's own items I have to hex edit x4 duplicates for each too, so it's a lot.  Maybe at end, I can do a few for you, like 2400, 2666, 2800.
yeah no worries, sounds pretty complicated lol and dont worry about it man !
find
quote
#28
(12-09-2018, 07:40 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: It's 100x harder than all others, simply because each individual setting has it's own items I have to hex edit x4 duplicates for each too, so it's a lot.  Maybe at end, I can do a few for you, like 2400, 2666, 2800.

*Edit - Here, before I get deep into these changes, lets test a few single change mods, and see if any change is breaking this section or if that was only the Beta Runner change breaking it.  Please test each of these BIOS, do both break the overclocking section?  Each one has one different change/enable, CPU Ratio Mode enabled in one and OC Genie enabled in the other.

Speaking of OC Genie, I see this in two places.  Is there a setting on the main GUI type screen with the different boxes on side that has "BIOS Mode - Standard, ECO, and OC Genie"?  If yes, maybe that needed to be set to OC Genie before the previous mod would work?  Something to try if you want with that other BIOS.  I see default is Standard.  If you cannot see this setting anywhere, let me know, maybe this can be changed by itself and enable the OC BIOS all at once?

Here is both BIOS tests mentioned above, fingers crossed hope each is OK and doesn't break the OC section, let me know outcome.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2675236929

I have the same motherboard. After flashing this mod, the system freezes on the Overclocking page in Setup.
find
quote
#29
Yes, please read the thread and reports back after original user tested.
find
quote
#30
Hello, I need help with unlocking my BIOS so I can overclock my i5-6500.
My MB is MSI B250m Pro-VDH with ID = 7A70
Problem is similar to this thread:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...IOS-UNLOCK
but I need to OC processor without K.
Screenshots is the same as on that thread.
Now installed BIOS is also same: 7A70vA8

Links for download are dead on that thread. Could you help me, please?


Attached Files
.zip   MSI_SnapShot MORE.zip (Size: 3.85 MB / Downloads: 8)
.zip   MSI_SnapShot.zip (Size: 1.1 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)