Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3546
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223666
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 234
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309480
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20211
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169131
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274935
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello, I'm very happy to be a with my new laptop. Unfortunately the BIOS is very basic and I came across this site to hopefully get some features unlocked. I thank you guys for taking the time to read this and even attempting to try to help me out!

Acer nitro 5 an515-55 https://www.acer.com/ac/en/SG/content/mo....Q7QSG.003

BIOS: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.03_A_A.zip?acerid=637290161718610783&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=NITRO&Step3=NITRO%20AN515-55&OS=ALL&LC=th&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_7 


Thank you!
find
quote
#2
Hello everyone i faced with problem that new 10th intel gen can't be undervolted with throttlestop without unlocking full advanced bios settings so i'm asking pro guys from this forum could you help me with that please? I've read before that firstly i need to make a dump of my current bios but idk how. 
Moreover, link for original bios https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_23
Thanks
find
quote
#3
Добрый день. Подскажите пож-та Как разблокиовать биос?
find
quote
#4
Brick 
I recently just got a Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 and it has a InsydeH20 BIOS and the version is 1.01. I was trying to undervolt with Throttlestop, but it wasn't wokring so I was going to unlock the advanced menu to undervolt the CPU. I haven't been able to find a way to dump my BIOS, but any help is appreciated
find
quote
#5
I recently just got a Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 and it has a InsydeH20 BIOS and the version is 1.01. I was trying to undervolt with Throttlestop, but it wasn't wokring so I was going to unlock the advanced menu to undervolt the CPU. I haven't been able to find a way to dump my BIOS, but any help is appreciated

same here but with bios 1.00 if anyone can help me, thanks in advance and a happy new year
find
quote
#6
Hi, how do i make bios dump? i need a modified bios to unlock undervolting capability.
find
quote
#7
Hi, i have he same model. How to dump my BIOS?
find
quote
#8
Hi, I have he same model. How to unlock my bios.
find
quote
#9
Hello, Dudu2002, I have the same model (AN515-55-56NR) here. I need to unlock the advanced bios option. I tried to extract the setup module with UEFITool, and Universal_IFR_Extractor translated the txt, but the setup_var was not successfully rewritten and could not be found. To a better way, ask for help, thanks!
I am from China, my English is not very good, and I am not familiar with posting on the forum, please forgive me!
This is the bios I dumped:
https://mega.nz/file/QMYV3YbK#wxc7ZsQKZM...PNddeboHzc
find
quote
#10
Im new to bios moding. i have an acer AN515-55 I believe the file ive attached is my dump file. can anyone help to unlock advanced settings
i think this is my bios dumped extracted rom the temp folder of the bios upate .exe
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)