Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107900
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3536
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9197
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8753
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14349
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425621
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 531
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227518
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119701
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6996
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 618
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310574
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

[REQUEST] Samsung RV510-A02TR Unblock Phoenix BIOS
#11
OK my friend! You can install another BIOS mod and if still doesn't work, you can try all possible BIOS mod/patches.
find
quote
#12
(03-29-2022, 11:00 AM)ages2001 Wrote: OK
You can re-download and try again. The archive by the link was updated.
If it'll work out there will be more settings.
find
quote
#13
I flashed new BIOS and nothing changed Sad . I checked SysInfo and only gives infos and time/date, no other setting in this tab. What should I do now?
find
quote
#14
(03-29-2022, 11:45 AM)ages2001 Wrote: nothing changed
For real?
Please try again. Now something must definitely change, otherwise a future investigation will be required.
find
quote
#15
I flashed but nothing changed again Sad . What's problem with the BIOS? And what should I do now? I'm worry about RSA. We can try investigation.
find
quote
#16
(03-29-2022, 12:49 PM)ages2001 Wrote: And what should I do now?
Just wait. Well, I'm gonna go crazy and dig up old topics. There were similar situations. I will solve the situation in a similar way and write soon.
find
quote
#17
OK friend, I'll wait, good luck!
find
quote
#18
(03-29-2022, 01:13 PM)ages2001 Wrote: I'll wait
Thank you for patience.
I think I've figured out something. I tried my best, so if I don't succeed this time, let's consider this my last attempt, and then I will turn with a question to Sml6397.
I know that changing "mov eax, 55C30013h" code somehow does unlock BIOS and I found markers to find this code easily, but I don't know if they are applicable for Samsung. That's why I'm so uncertain.
(03-29-2022, 03:42 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: Samsung RV410-RV510-S3510-E3510.zip
find
quote
#19
Hi! I flashed latest BIOS you sent and one tab added to BIOS called Physical Presence Operations and this tab contains only 1 setting, TPM. Other settings are still same. Maybe there is other debug BIOS or hidden BIOS. Sml6397 can help us, you said and OK. Also other mods in forum can help us. Thanks from now who helped me and will help me!
find
quote
#20
(03-30-2022, 12:35 PM)ages2001 Wrote: one tab added to BIOS called Physical Presence Operations
As I expected, 1 function is responsible for 1 tab. But I chose the wrong ones for correction and I have no idea how to determine the right ones.

I'll look for help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)