Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425385
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 543
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227370
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310543
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio Fit SVF1421 & SVF1521 Series (R02x0DA) BIOS Unlock
#21
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
(12-20-2015, 04:25 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

here Tongue


Attached Files
.zip   Report.zip (Size: 2.27 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#23
Hello. I Have Sony VAIO SVF1521N1RW. I Want Unlocked Bios. How Can I Do ? Please Help Me.
My BIOS: http://download.sony-europe.com/PUB/VAIO...316409.exe
find
quote
#24
Hello. I have laptop sony vaio svf1521n1rw. I want to unlock uefi, but the problem is that the laptop is protection from the modified bios and unlock the menu only if you know the code section, such https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...7#pid90017 . Please tell me what line in the bios are responsible for unlocking the menu.


Attached Files
.zip   EP0000316409.zip (Size: 4.48 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#25
(09-22-2015, 12:48 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
the simplest thing to do is get the Tools (SPI Programmer + Clip) look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

I will help You to rewrite back the Firmware into your Laptop Eeprom Chip
recovering your Laptop !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. I made hundred recovering by SPI PGM so far just search with Google here !

Hello BDMaster,

I'd like to ask for your help, on summary  I've same problem with this Sony Vaio SVF142C29U BIOS.
I already purchase and have a CH341A programmer, but for rewrite the BIOS I need a BIN/CAP file.

Do you or somebody have this required clean bios file?
- In order to be able to rewrite the BIOS.
- Otherwise if you require that I extract the file and make a dump for you, it's ok, let me know.
   (is this something like HP where you need a clean file but many times you need the specific file from the original BIOS because UEFI/UUID issues?).

Kind regards.
find
quote
#26
Searching help for unlocking the advanced menus for Sony Vaio SVF1521NST. There is no gpu memory size option in the bios menu. Could someone help me for all advanced settings to unlock?


Sony Vaio SVF1521NST

Intel Pentium 2117U (Socket 1023 FCBGA)

Windows 10 64-bit

Bios : Insyde H20 Rev. 3.7

Bios version : R0220DA

Bios screen

Bios link : http://download.sony-europe.com/PUB/VAIO...316409.exe
find
quote
#27
Hi everyone, 

I need to unlock more option in my notebook bios.

I try to install SSD disk but system result slow and busy..

SSD work fine.

Thanks to everyone.

Model : Sony SVF1521R6E 
Bios : InsydeH20 v3.7 R0250DA ( https://www.sony.it/electronics/support/...s/Z0007780 )


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#28
BIOS : http://www.sony.co.id/en/electronics/sup...s/Y0006072

Need to unlock all of the feature. Thanks Smile
find
quote
#29
Sony Vaio svf1521q6ew  any one have or can made unlock bios  ?
Bios version not update yet stay in
R0210DA
find
quote
#30
(07-21-2015, 03:26 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I need the Backup_Tool12 result to see how We can rewrite the Bios Mod !
Run It as Admin so right mouse click and run as Administrator !!!
Let me know
Regards

P.S. I have done on Ranmamez Laptop and worked !

Just out of curiosity, what have you done on "my" Laptop? Huh Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)