Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424195
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309548
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169168
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6272
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61123

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio Fit SVF1421 & SVF1521 Series (R02x0DA) BIOS Unlock
#11
I know, and I did. Your BACKUP_Tools from your previous post couldn't be ran because it shown "was unexpected at this time" but I downloaded your BACKUP_Tools12 (notice the "12" part?) from your other upload and it could run normally. Just for comparison, the BACKUP_Tools you posted earlier is 3.65MB while your BACKUP_Tools12 uploaded on February 20th is 4.46MB.

Here's the link I found (your BACKUP_Tools12):

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

I couldn't run the former even with Administrator's right, but I could run the latter. And here's the result from the latter (BACKUP_Tools12):

http://rghost.net/6knv7WCwp
find
quote
#12
Ok this one is good !
I will upload a Bios Mod for You !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7vQdKRYvk

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

P.S. after flashing this Bios Mod SLIC + ADV redo result file and upload then prepare a txt file with all Laptop Data
to replace into this Bios and I will upload the last one edited for You !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#14
Information 
I need help with the bios of my notebook, I need access to enable AHCI mode for my HD SSD, a sony SVF14215CBB, the bios version is R0230DA. I used BACKUP_Tools12, and I uploaded the results on the link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/3h31f9
The bios link on Sony 's website is: http://dlv.update.sony.net/US/pc/EP0000323426.exe
I thank you for all the attention. Big Grin


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.23 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote
#15
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/7wfBKmwb9

Let me know
Regards

P.S. try to flash using Sleep Bug before . . .
Unpack the Bios Mod and copy the "modified" folder into C: HD root place !
Then open Command Promt with Admin Rights (CLI window C:\), put your laptop
into Sleep Mode (just close the Lid) and then Wacke-Up It (reopen the Lid),
after this execute these comands from CLI window :

cd \

cd modified

fptw -f bios.bin -bios

(or fptw64 for Windows x64)

Then if You get Error 28 again Flash from USB Stick in DOS Mode !

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#16
Greetings from Venezuela.

This post is to request some help from any of you guys. My Sony Vaio SVF142C29U received a notification from the Sony Update software requesting permission to update the computer's BIOS to version R0230DA, which I accepted. The BIOS flashed fine (installation was successful it said). However, computer does not boot and when I turn it on it shuts down by itself in a couple seconds. I have access to another working computer bought at the same store (VAIO FIT 14E) but with a lesser processor but same motherboard.

I have tried to download and rename the original Bios file and put it on USB and CD-ROM for it to recover and also pressing keyboard combinations without success. I don't know the correct naming or key presses for the recovery file. Also, I don't know if the computer is trying to read from USB or CD.

If anybody can tell me how I can recover my computer and make it boot again, I would highly appreciate it. I don't have the money to get a new one at this point and it is my main computer. Also, it is out of warranty.

In case you need me to do anything on any of the 2 computers or you need me to provide any additional information, please let me know. Any help is highly appreciated.

Again, best of regards and thanks in advance...

falkenhagen.
find
quote
#17
Hi friend,
the simplest thing to do is get the Tools (SPI Programmer + Clip) look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

I will help You to rewrite back the Firmware into your Laptop Eeprom Chip
recovering your Laptop !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. I made hundred recovering by SPI PGM so far just search with Google here !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
(09-22-2015, 12:48 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
the simplest thing to do is get the Tools (SPI Programmer + Clip) look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

I will help You to rewrite back the Firmware into your Laptop Eeprom Chip
recovering your Laptop !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. I made hundred recovering by SPI PGM so far just search with Google here !

The problem is that I live in Venezuela and buying / importing anything here is a nightmare. I have tried Andy's tool to try and get a recovery filename for my BIOS without any success. Do you think the only way to recover this computer would be to remove the BIOS chip? Don't you think it would be possible to flash by using recovery methods and USB STICK / CD / USB FDD?
find
quote
#19
I've Sony Vaio SVF15218 with Insyde R0230DA. Please help me to unlock its bios.
I've my Bios Update file provided by Sony. Here is the link EP0000323426
find
quote
#20
Bios revision:R0230DA
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)