Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108063
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425654
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio SVE141 & SVE151 series (R0xx0D5) Whitelist Removal
#11
I also taped the PIN #20 . Nothing happened.
Can someone help me unlock full bios setting?
find
quote
#12
Just a quick note to say I encountered same problem when I tried 7260(N), 6200 and AR5B22 wifi cards, where drivers successfully installed in Windows 10, but Windows reported Wifi was OFF. No way of turning it on. No Bluetooth detected in Device Manager.

I had several dual band N600 AR5B22 (Acer, Fujitsu) to experiment. I isolated pins 20 (wifi disable) and 51 (BT disable) on by carefully cutting the thin PCB track leading to the pad, instead of the usual method using tape to mask off the electrical contact on the mini-PCI card.

Model: SVE151E1M (SVE1512W1ESI)
BIOS: R0150D5

Wifi and Bluetooth are now working. Using latest (albeit old) Win 10 wifi and BT drivers from 'ath-drivers dot eu' website for AR9462.

I didn't try the Intel 7260(N) because it is N600 card like the AR5B22 cards.

Only minor issue I had was Win10 insisted there was an AR3012 Bluetooth in Device Manager even though old AR5B225 had been replaced. Eventually deleted it and Device Manager reported correct Bluetooth device.
find
quote
#13
Hello,

I have a Sony SVE14124CLB with BIOS R0170D5 and though it recognizes the wifi card in windows (an mpe-axe3000h), the wifi toggle won't stay turn on, it won't even budge after a few tries. I´ve read somewhere that even if the card gets to windows and is properly shown in device manager, some Sony bios make a last minute arrange to prevent it from working. 

Do you guys know if I need a whitelist removal o if it may be a software issue? 

I´ve already tried installing windows back again. 
I´ve plugged the wifi card a few times. 
I know it works because I used it a couple of months ago on a Lenovo G480(whitelisted by pythonic from this forum).
I´ve already tried downloading the latest drivers from the vendor. 

Nothing successful up to this point. 

Thanks in advance for any help and have a nice day. 

Germán. 


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)