Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] TOSHIBA Satellite C850-B561 BIOS Advanced Options Unlock
Ok so I need access to the advanced options in my BIOS on a TOSHIBA Satellite C850-B561 from 2012, I need access to it in order to increase my Intel Integrated Graphic's dedicated VRAM or its minimum shared system memory. Now, I've tried numerous methods to unlock these options such as pressing A just after pressing the F2(BIOS key) on my keyboard or pressing FN+TAB 3 times on the keyboard. So I've come to my last resort of hoping that someone who reads this will make a modded BIOS for me as I have no idea on editing my BIOS, My BIOS is an InsydeH20 v6.80 rev 3.7 and on the BIOS main section it says all this,
System Time:
System Date:
CPU Type
CPU Speed
HDD/SSD
ODD
Total Memory Size
System BIOS Version: 6.80
EC Version: 6.00
Language

Now I need access to some more options on the advanced section, On the advanced section I only have all of these,
Boot Speed: Normal
Execute-Disable Bit Capability: Available
Virtualization Technology: VT-x Only
Beep Sound: On
USB Power in Sleep Mode: Enabled
USB Legacy Emulation: Enabled
>System Configuration

Now inside of the System configuration section, I don't have what I'm looking for. Please help me out, I don't have any other options available. I have experience with software and Hardware, Mostly with Hardware but never with the BIOS, Please try to unlock other hidden menus and options as well ^_^
find