Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 187
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 153
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 231
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223429
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119070
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6721
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309407
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61886
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 550
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20198
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169089
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6244
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 748
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5723
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61082
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274915
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24802

[REQUEST] ThinkPad X1 Carbon (20A7 & 20A8, GRETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#41
(03-30-2019, 06:30 PM)joedr Wrote: Dear Community,

Looking to get this BIOS Dump whitelisted or the instructions on how to do it.  Thanks a lot in advance!

Joed
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#42
Original Wireless card is a 7260

I bought 2 intel cards to test
1st one is ax200NGW
2nd one is 9260NGW
 - both are genuine Intel cards

I get the unauthorized msg for both and it won't get past boot.

Attached is my BIOS Dump

Much Appreciated!


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-20A7_ns.zip (Size: 2.87 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#43
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2Gen
20A7
Core i7-4550U
8 GB RAM
HD Graphics 5000
bios version 1.39
GRET62WW


Attached Files
.bin   orig.Bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 24)
find
quote
#44
Hello Dudu2002, I have an exactly same Lenovo (20A8) X1 Carbon with 8gb of RAM as thread owner had in 2016 (his last post). I bought an Intel wireless card and stuck with whitelist. I know that our BIOS chips are write protected. But I have the guy living next to me with SPI. But he will be very quick, he told me to prepare my dump with applied whitelist mod. So I have no time to dump from his SPI and wait for the mod (maybe). I know that our BIOSes with thread owner are interchangeable, so could you send me any modded BIOS for this laptop even with any other mods included (don't mind). Also I made dump via Universal Bios Backup.exe with manual check at 8gb of RAM (attached this backup) and also I've tried BACKUP_tools12.exe which stuck anytime at the very first step. If it's inapplicable please let me know that I have first to make a dump with SPI. Appreciate your answer Dudu2002. Kind regards.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9p16j8


find
quote
#45
(02-26-2020, 10:41 AM)vovabulatnikov95 Wrote: Hello Dudu2002, I have an exactly same Lenovo (20A8) X1 Carbon with 8gb of RAM as thread owner had in 2016 (his last post). I bought an Intel wireless card and stuck with whitelist. I know that our BIOS chips are write protected. But I have the guy living next to me with SPI. But he will be very quick, he told me to prepare my dump with applied whitelist mod. So I have no time to dump from his SPI and wait for the mod (maybe). I know that our BIOSes with thread owner are interchangeable, so could you send me any modded BIOS for this laptop even with any other mods included (don't mind). Also I made dump via Universal Bios Backup.exe with manual check at 8gb of RAM (attached this backup) and also I've tried BACKUP_tools12.exe which stuck anytime at the very first step. If it's inapplicable please let me know that I have first to make a dump with SPI. Appreciate your answer Dudu2002. Kind regards.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9p16j8
Hi
Each mod is done on the basis of a dump bios, which contains personal data - serial numbers, service tag, passwords, win key and other...
ALL dumps and mods are personal!
Need your bios dump ONLY!
find
quote
#46
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2Gen
20A7
Core i7-4600U
8 GB RAM

can you give me 20A7 bios version 1.39 removed .

thx.
find
quote
#47
Hello Dudu2002!  I would also like to request a whitelist removal and advanced menu for my Carbon X1 gen2 20A7.  I have made an SPI dump:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hhbbpr

I appreciate the great service you are performing.  Many thanks in advance!
D
find
quote
#48
(03-19-2020, 06:51 PM)droco5 Wrote: Hello Dudu2002!  I would also like to request a whitelist removal and advanced menu for my Carbon X1 gen2 20A7.

I appreciate the great service you are performing.  Many thanks in advance!
D
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#49
Hello~ I need help to modify my thinkpad x1 carbon 2nd 20A8.
I've been tried several times to do myself with ch341a. but failed.
It alwayes beep 5*2 times and no advanced menu display. just removes config and time&date menus.
Here is my dumped bios file. I want to removal whitelist and activate advanced menu.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V4nKYb3...sp=sharing

Thanks to your kindness.
find
quote
#50
ThinkPad X1 Carbon
20A7
Core i5-4200U
8 GB RAM
HD Graphics 4400
GRET58WW (1.35 )
.zip   orig DSDT.zip (Size: 31.43 KB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)