Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424209
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223918
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 359
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169171
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61124

[REQUEST] Thinkpad T440(s) - Whitelist, Computrace disable, advanced menu enable
#21
(11-21-2019, 06:06 PM)dadou972 Wrote: Hi dear I would like to have a Whitelist removal and if it's possible a advanced bios setting.

Thank you
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#22
Hi, please help remove whitelist

lenovo thinkpad T440

Thx.


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-GJETA4WW(2.54).zip (Size: 2.88 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#23
Hi I have a Thinkpad T440 i5 3200u.

Please can you help me unlock my bios to remove the whitelists and to enable the advnced bios menu.
Thanks Shy
find
quote
#24
Hi, I have a T440s with an i5 4200U, can the advanced menu be unlocked and the wifi whitelist be removed?

Thanks


Attached Files
.zip   t440s.zip (Size: 4.1 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#25
(07-10-2020, 05:52 AM)TheDomis Wrote: Hi, I have a T440s with an i5 4200U, can the advanced menu be unlocked and the wifi whitelist be removed?

Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#26
Hello! I have a t440s with
BIOS Version 2.54
i7-4600U CPU

I'd like the whitelist removed & advanced options added. Thanks in advance!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A9b7d_h...sp=sharing
find
quote
#27
(08-08-2020, 11:35 PM)dunkachug Wrote: Hello! I have a t440s with
BIOS Version 2.54
i7-4600U CPU

I'd like the whitelist removed & advanced options added. Thanks in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#28
[quote pid="149571" dateline="1548068756"]
please, remove whitelist for new wifi card t440 thinkpad lenovo - sorry for the bad english

[/quote]
find
quote
#29
Hi there, could I get the bios for my T440s whitelisted and provided access to the advanced menu? I'm at v2.54.

I *think* I did the dump correctly, let me know if that is not the case. Thank you!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqra_PC7Dd7Hm3b0Bo8s...e?e=NXFdyc
find
quote
#30
(08-26-2020, 07:34 PM)Renegade-Pervert Wrote: Hi there, could I get the bios for my T440s whitelisted and provided access to the advanced menu? I'm at v2.54.

I *think* I did the dump correctly, let me know if that is not the case. Thank you!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqra_PC7Dd7Hm3b0Bo8s...e?e=NXFdyc
Hi
Dump wrong
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)