Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108038
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227589
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119718
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite C650 & C655 (PSC08x) BIOS Unlock
#1
Is there a modded/unlocked Bios for Insyde H20 1.70 on Toshibas C655 S5082? If so please post it. Also how can I backup my existing Bios version so I can reflash it if something goes wrong? UPDATE: Here’s a link to the Bios exe that an fd file can be extracted from: https://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content...08v170.exe.?
find
quote
#2
Hello, I have Toshiba Satellite C650 I would like to overclok cpu
SATELITA C650-1CP
PSC08E-03K001EN
bios 1.70
http://www.toshiba.co.uk/support/my-product/laptops/
find
quote
#3
I have been looking at this Toshiba Satellite C650 BIOS on and off for a while, this is NOT a 4 mbyte bios "Pro" version. The actual product number is PSC08C-01V019. Since the Dynabook link isn't working for the BIOS, I FTP'd it up to  http://www.meckanic.com/BIOS_PSC08C_PSC09C_170_WIN.EXE and it is an original from Toshiba from a few years ago. The actual BIOS file name is mu10m170.fd and is only about 1 mbyte long (1,048,576 bytes). All of the text appears to be soft encrypted as there are only 3 words in ASCII, two of which are TEXT.

The computer has a rather cheezy little T4500 cpu, I have a T9400 kicking around here and would like to give it a shot in the wee beastie, but there is no auto-config for changes in processors, unless of course it's hidden. I have tried things like A+F10, A+esc, A+del, A+F2, etc., but nothing gets me into any advanced menu. I do have a CH341A and 8 pin clip, so I can re-program the BIOS on the motherboard if I have to. I have done quite a few on-the-board, especially fixing those fake video cards from China, bringing them back to proper GTX-550Ti's.

Maybe you are able to unlock the advanced features?

It is Insyde 3.5 BIOS BTW, you just can't see it in the pics.

Thanks & Cheers - Dave


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#4
Hi I need a bios mod for Satellite C650 PSC08E

i wish to remove whitelists. thnks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)