Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite C655D BIOS unlock
#81
im trying to recover old BIOS but i need a program that will flash it on linux
find
quote
#82
I have a Toshiba Satellite C655D laptop with an Insyde BIOS. Is there any way for me to get an unlocked BIOS?
find
quote
#83
Hello, I am attempting to mess with a recently bought Toshiba satellite C655D and was hoping to find a unlocked version of the BIOS somewhere on the internet. But so far have failed.Now this is not exactly a huge deal. I picked this laptop up for my child for next to nothing. But after checking all the specs i can understand why. i also know that overclocking on a laptop is almost pointless because of overheating but bricking it wouldnt exactly hurt my wallet much.

Toshiba satellite c655D
InsydeH20  v. CCB.03.06.341.50

I am Really only want to overclock it, but as most laptops are, the feature to overclock or adjust any speeds or settings in locked.
Id be more then happy to donate to the unlocker for their time. 
LMK if i need to give more info.
thanks

[Edit] After searching all afternoon and night last night, I was still unable to find any hacked bios downloads for the InsydeH20. Only allot of people saying it cannot be done.
find
quote
#84
There are two things that i want to change in this laptop, first raise the cpu clock from 1.65ghz to 1.85ghz maybe 2ghz , and enable AMD-V but i'm unable to do this because of the lack of options in the BIOS menu.
some info of the cpu>
.bmp   CPU-Z.bmp (Size: 462.05 KB / Downloads: 2)
.bmp   BRAZOS.bmp (Size: 396.15 KB / Downloads: 2)
.bmp   cpu info.bmp (Size: 77.15 KB / Downloads: 2)
BIOS>
.rar   BIOSmcab180.rar (Size: 943.32 KB / Downloads: 6)
I know that this is an old laptop, but i really need that extra mhz and the AMD-V to be able to properly run vbox. Big Grin
find
quote
#85
Sad 
Hi. I have a request. I tried to acces all options on my Bios, with no luck. Then tried to mod my bios, too much for my brain, and few information about modding. I downgrade my lastest bios (1.80), for one modded here(1.60), but was the same, no acces to FSB, Multiplier, Voltaje, acces to integrated graphics. Nothing.
The Bios is this - BIOS (original from Toshiba website)
I wish someone can make these options available so I can overclock this (CPU, and the integrated GPU, is a E-300 APU so it has a GPU core). (I know is dangerous in a laptop but this laptop is for experimenting), i bought it for less than 30 US Dollars hoping i can overclock, but... I HATE CAP BIOSES!!. Thanks and in any case, if is some tutorial anywere to learn how to mod bios, gladly i will learn.
PS: sorry for my english.
find
quote
#86
No one?, nothing?. At least i will request some guide to learn to do it myself. Here in the forum i cant find such generic information (the raw process, i know it will vary from brand to brand), the specifics i will learn it myself, but i have no idea how to mod, and the problem is the same in the internet, i cant find the basics to learn... all guides is for specific brand or bios. I want the raw content. How to understand whats happening when i bakcup the bios and open it in the editor. How to identify what is what, so i can extract with the ifr extractor and make the changes... im getting so frustrated right now... give me some help please.
PD: Sorry for my bad english.
find
quote
#87
I need my bios unlocked for this laptop so I can play with over clocking it. It is currently running InsydeH20 revision 3.5 - though the system information says version 1.5, which is probably actually the number you need. It is a Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5209. It's a stock BIOS, and I would like to be able to access the entirety of my BIOS options Smile.If there is any other information needed? Let me know and tell me what to do. Much thanks! <3
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)