Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6518
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 123
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308202
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61537
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19937
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168408
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5964
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5467
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60715
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 643
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693567
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173986
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 921
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59527
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43057

[REQUEST] Uniwill / ECS U40SI1 & U50SI1 BIOS Unlock
#11
Thanks.
I have flashed it yesterday and it starts correctly but I haven't yet tried to change the options.
I will try this evening.
find
quote
#12
Hi,
I have noticed some problems:

1) I have tried both AHCI and RAID options and they get resetted to IDE at restart. Is it possible to fix it?

[Image: QTSF4Z6H_t.jpg]

2) Opening the "Chipset Information Menu" cause an immediate reboot. Is it possible to fix it?

3) "Transfer Mode" and "Ultra DMA Mode" cannot be changed, is it possible to unlock them?

[Image: MjD0ckKS_t.jpg]


PS: If possible it would be nice to have also other options like in this image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/s_j7PQEgHSo/maxresdefault.jpg
PS2: Also could you please set default to "FSB 533 + DDR2 667" (this is the default speed of the original components)?
When using 800MHz RAM (not officially supported) using "Auto" setting cause boot loop.
Using "FSB 533 + DDR2 667" as default prevent boot loop in case the CMOS get resetted.
find
quote
#13
According to the chipset spec, it support AHCI and SATA2.
On the motherboard diagram it show SATA2: http://laptopserviz.bg/media/catalog/pro..._i__02.jpg
But still it operate without AHCI and as SATA1.

The BIOS is crippled somewhere (not your changes, it was like this from the start).
Can the part that handle SATA/AHCI be replaced?
find
quote
#14
(01-25-2020, 09:51 AM)ale5000 Wrote: According to the chipset spec, it support AHCI and SATA2.
On the motherboard diagram it show SATA2: http://laptopserviz.bg/media/catalog/pro..._i__02.jpg
But still it operate without AHCI and as SATA1.

The BIOS is crippled somewhere (not your changes, it was like this from the start).
Can the part that handle SATA/AHCI be replaced?

I don't know what SATA/AHCI replace mean??
Only this option about ahci ,no others.

I can direct change setting value of option on pbe ,it's look like in below.
[Image: 4Q6mGbVF_o.png]

http://katfile.com/4oob2s3o6x2s/USI11604_2.ROM.html

find
quote
#15
Quote:I don't know what SATA/AHCI replace mean??

I mean replacing the RAID option ROM.


I have tried the updated file, still the same problem.
There is something that reset the value to IDE+IDE no matter what is the default one.
Is it possbile that there is an hardcoded value somewhere?
find
quote
#16
It's useless that replace option rom.

Maybe you could find that code you said ,but i think bios not support that feature if bios continued reset to default value when you chanhe some value.
You need to know this is a sis chipset ,don't think too much about its feature support.

My job was let some look like useful sections appear in bios screen ,i can't ensure if they're valid.

Test it again.
http://filebonus.net/gix1e4dp5rn9

find
quote
#17
I have tried mod 3 but I don't see any difference, what is changed?

To test I have tried to set also "5513" (still IDE only) and also this get resetted to 5513+1183.
Also 1182 is missing from the list, albeit present in the description.
Is it possible to add 5513+1182? (hopefully this work).

Isn't there something to unlock in the settings of the "Main" tab? They seems too too few.
find
quote
#18
Does this version of the BIOS contain the mod that sets default RAM to 667?

Thanks, Tom
find
quote
#19
Hi
I am running a Olibook500 series with U40S1I motherboard.
I tried to change the HDD to a SSD Kingston SATA3.
The SSD is recognized and works (don’t know really if SATA1,2 o 3) but it boots sometimes and others it doesn’t.
I wonder whether flashing the rom with the mod you posted genius would make it work.
Can somebody guide me? I am new and with this pandemic I want to make it works as is my daughter computers. Thank you all in advance.
ExeKabuto
find
quote
#20
reposting my modded bios. AHCI doesn't work anyway.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/btbdc6pxyhcez0...00-667.ROM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)