Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101474
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2869
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6980
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14336
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425402
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3834
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 544
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227405
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119532
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[REQUEST] Unlock HP Pavillion DV6-3xxx BIOS
#31
Thanks bro for the reply i'll check it out
find
quote
#32
I have found year ago all files :

http://rghost.net/7MNb89y52

https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe

https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe

But so far I saw that a lot of users are only smart as don't want to waste own time
to use Advanced Search and pretend fom others the results free !
I am doing tons of mods and ately I am asking Donations as too much time
for an hobby which subtracts time to my life and work !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#33
Hi I just bought new Intel® Wireless 2230 PCIe Half Mini Card, but

After installation I get a message on boot-up

 
Wireless Module not supported
 
The system has deteted a Wireless modue Installed in the system is not supported.  System halted.  Please remove device and restart.
 
WLAN Module ID (702)

Is any change to mod bios to remove wireless white list checking?
find
quote
#34
Advanced option on HP pavilion dv6 3217tu for overclocking CPU and fan speed and also please if u can remove whitelist from pcie as I am trying to diy of egpu if I did I will donate you.
Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : HP Pavilion DV6-3217tu
Bios Revision : F.29
Bios Type Insyde
Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55299.exe
thnks 4 any help
find
quote
#35
Hello, I would like to request Insyde H20 bios unlock for HP

Model: DV6-3023sy

What I need

+ Advanced Tab
+ WLAN whitelist remove
+ IDE AHCI Option

LINK: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55299.exe


Attached Files
.zip   sp55299.exe.zip (Size: 4.68 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#36
Hi! I'm new to the forum, and I'm also quite noob as far as bios modding is concerned, have a little pity for me (modding in general I understand it, but it's the first time I try with bios).

I would like to try to unlock the bios of my HP Pavilion dv6-3126el, InsydeH2O rev3.5, MoBa 144A. 

Exactly I would like to have the possibility to modify the VRAM, an option that should be present in the advanced menu, but I am not sure if it is available. Can anyone verify it so as to confirm if or not to try the modified bios?

(sorry for my english, i'm using google translator to simplify my life, but still i can understand what i write, and read)

EDIT: the bios file that makes me download from the official hp page is this: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-5...p55299.exe


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#37
(02-14-2015, 08:53 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I have found year ago all files :

http://rghost.net/7MNb89y52

https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe

https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe

But so far I saw that a lot of users are only smart as don't want to waste own time
to use Advanced Search and pretend fom others the results free !
I am doing tons of mods and ately I am asking Donations as too much time
for an hobby which subtracts time to my life and work !
Regards

Is this to unlock Advanced setting to change sata mode from AHCI to IDE for... 

Laptop: DV6-3042ee

Product #: WR765EA#ABV

BIOS: Insydeh20 / Rev. 3.5 / F.29

Serial #: CNF02323PZ

UUID #: 434E4630 - 3233 - 3233 - 505A - C8QAA9BA91A2

Product configuration ID: 049E100000243110000020000

Factory installed OS: Win 7
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)