Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 813
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108111
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1319
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14374
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 253
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425701
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119732
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310657
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62242

[REQUEST] Unlock options for Samsung 17HX BIOS
#1
Hey guys. I have a Samsung NP-RF411-S03SG notebook, and it runs an AMI BIOS (I think). Can someone help to unlock the options in the BIOS, as its very, very limited. The files extracted by the BIOS exe file are attached. Thanks...


Attached Files
.zip   __Samsung_Update.zip (Size: 3.18 MB / Downloads: 35)
find
quote
#2
I have a Samsung RF511-SD7 (HM65 chipset and 17hx BIOS) and I need the modded BIOS to change the gpu voltage. I've got some BSOD (0x116) and I heard that its because the voltage is too low. Or I change the voltage or I have to underclock the core clock to 600MHz to solve the problem.

I'll donate if someone help me with this.
find
quote
#3
(08-12-2013, 11:50 PM)Rasgalma Wrote: I have a Samsung RF511-SD7 (HM65 chipset and 17hx BIOS) and I need the modded BIOS to change the gpu voltage. I've got some BSOD (0x116) and I heard that its because the voltage is too low. Or I change the voltage or I have to underclock the core clock to 600MHz to solve the problem.

I'll donate if someone help me with this.

I have the same model with same problem. Me too, will donate if someone help me.
find
quote
#4
Bump, anyone? I spent some time downloading the various utilities and trying to replace the modules myself, but with nothing conclusive. I was mostly concerned with adding a RAID feature. Could someone confirm if this is possible on this BIOS? THANKS.
find
quote
#5
BUmp people!
www find
quote
#6
i have also had a go at doing it my self but it seems like the bios i write protected
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)