Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Wanlida PC8001H nettop, nonUEFI H2O unhide advanced
#1
Hello to everybody!!!
This is a nettop pc (thin client) from China named Wanlida PC8001H, it has Intel Atom N270, 1Gb of DDR3, integrated intel graphic, wi-fi module etc. Motherboard seems like a laptop system board.
1. BIOS is Inside H2O ver. D0.05T45.35.07 (show on main menu), I backup it by Universal BIOS backup Toolkit 2.0, 
link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6FsLg...jQ4eUVrMlE
2. Now opened 4 menus: Main; Security; Boot; Exit and hide Advanced and Power. photo:
link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6FsLg...mY0dm42T28
3. I very need to change graphic parameters in advanced menu, but Advanced menu is hide.
I has tested many programs and choose Universal BIOS backup Toolkit 2.0 to backup BIOS, Flashit 2.0b to flash bios, EFI IFR Dumper to find what to change in bios and I used j-bios.py script to replace menu, but it has a error.
BIOS is not UEFI and I cann't use UEFI Shell.
I even try to disassemble my BIOS (thanks to Donovan6000's blog) and find that my skill in disassemling is bad  Blush
I'm not founded how to recover bad BIOS (if it will not works), but I can solder it and flash in programmer CH431A.

I ask to help me unhide Advanced menu or replace Security and Advanced menus, or say how I can change some bytes in bios like in UEFI Shell, important for me bytes is 0x57h, 0x59h, 0x5Ah

Thanks a lot!!!
find
quote
#2
Hello!
Give here link of bios from official site.
If archive beginning from sp6*** and above, i cannot help.
regards.
find
quote
#3
No official site - it's china nettop.. And *.fd file of my bios is only I have..
find
quote
#4
Ok, lets know what is bios chip you have.
Run this tool and upload resuls from Desktop.
http://rghost.net/7ktxKKbNs
find
quote
#5
Here is the results.rar, but not any test is good..
https://www.sendspace.com/file/b9nbwr
BIOS chip is 25 SPI FLASH "AMIC A25L080"
In point 3 of my first post I listed the programs that work with my bios. j-bios.py work too, but when I try to replace menu it has a error.

I forgot that I tried PhoenixTool - it dumped *.fd file, where I found file with BIOS settings. It is FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_542.ROM
I opened this file in IDAPro and found my bytes 0x57h, 0x59h, 0x5Ah, I think that the next bytes is the values, but values must be reseted when I get out the 3V battery, it must be a CMOS values? Sorry, I don't understand it at all and nobody else I can ask for it... And I think first that changing bytes cannot solve the problem and second - without this understanding it can brick my Nettop...
May be one of the ways is to replace the menus changing bytes in IDAPro, but it is just my assumption.
find
quote
#6
All tests are failed!!
Run this tool as Admin and upload result
http://rghost.net/7jP8Nl5gL
find
quote
#7
Access to the file is restricted...
Please reload the file!
find
quote
#8
https://www.sendspace.com/file/z3logl
find
quote
#9
results is ready:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/o53cb8
find
quote
#10
All tests are failed.
I'm sorry it seems we cant flash mod into your bios chip via FPT.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)