Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 73
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424324
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224229
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309641
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169221
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61168

[REQUEST] dv6-7014tx (sp68425.exe) bios mod
#1
hello, I just bought this old laptop hp-pavilion dv6-7014tx. It uses a default bios, I want to install a modded bios for it.

Thanks bios-mods.com!

the bios version:
F.0A (can do F.2D)
Insyde
find
quote
#2
Hello. You can't do this without the laptop tear down. So disabling wlan lock is a no go.

But you can unlock advanced bios, whatever that means for you, using runtime patcher.
find
quote
#3
(05-15-2025, 01:10 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: Hello. You can't do this without the laptop tear down. So disabling wlan lock is a no go.

But you can unlock advanced bios, whatever that means for you, using runtime patcher.

hello, thanks for replying, how can I do the runtime patcher?
find
quote
#4
I can get you either a source link or pre configured archive for your bios. F0A version, right?
find
quote
#5
(05-15-2025, 01:22 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: I can get you either a source link or pre configured archive for your bios. F0A version, right?

yeah, but I can do a F2D
find
quote
#6
(05-15-2025, 01:22 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: I can get you either a source link or pre configured archive for your bios. F0A version, right?

either F2D or F0A can be good. Thanks
find
quote
#7
If everything's fine, I'm going to post a dl link for F0A version in a few hours.
And maybe a video on how to use the patcher, and result.
find
quote
#8
(05-15-2025, 01:37 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: If everything's fine, I'm going to post a dl link for F0A version in a few hours.
And maybe a video on how to use the patcher, and result.
Alright, Thanks! I will wait for it.
find
quote
#9
(05-15-2025, 01:39 AM)kenuro Wrote: I will wait
I could not find F0A version, but still prepared an archive: HP_01818.zip. I think the config should work on F0A too.
Usage video.

EDIT: Found F0A version sp57274
find
quote
#10
(05-15-2025, 03:26 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(05-15-2025, 01:39 AM)kenuro Wrote: I will wait
I could not find F0A version, but still prepared an archive: HP_01818.zip. I think the config should work on F0A too.
Usage video.

I had to download F2D - sp68425 because HP deleted versions in between
F13 - sp58982
and
F05 - sp57048.

okay, thanks. soo, what am I gonna download there? is it this one  HP_01818.zip? or all of that?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)