Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424238
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223956
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309562
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169177
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6277
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

Rampage III Extreme Bios 1401 Mod request
#11
I used USB Flash with FAT32 system and Bios Tool EzFlash2
Do not use NTFS for flashing!


Attached Files
.rar   ASUS-1401MOD_SLIC.rar (Size: 1,021.99 KB / Downloads: 78)
find
quote
#12
X-Angel thank you. I wil try.

What is modded on this file - all of the items including the E6 and E7 plus SLIC?
find
quote
#13
(07-09-2011, 11:59 PM)ja333 Wrote: X-Angel thank you. I wil try.

What is modded on this file - all of the items including the E6 and E7 plus SLIC?

Yes
find
quote
#14
Dansolo

As X-Angel thought I was using a drive that was ntfs, besides I also had an addon card that was interfering with the new bios. Once I used a fat32 drive and took out the conflicting card all bios worked fine. I did not test the raid capabilities yet but everything else looks like it is working well. thanks again for the mods.

X-Angel

Thanks for the reminder on ntfs, I had not realized the the drive I was using was ntfs. I just wonder why the tool reads from ntfs and the original bios worked but it did not for the modded bios?
find
quote
#15
(07-03-2011, 10:54 PM)ja333 Wrote: Could you please update the latest R3E 1401 bios (already with Intel Option ROM updated by Asus):

ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA136...S-1401.zip

xftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1366/Rampage_III_Extreme/RampageIII-Extreme-ASUS-1401.zip

With the latest Option ROM for:
JMicron JMB363 ROM Option

And also update the Marvell Option ROM (included the attached 1029 file)

Thank You very much.

Thank you for your attached 1029 file Smile

Where do you get that file ?

PS: I have updated INTEL R.S.T OROM to 10.6.0.1091 but BIOS can`t detect all my RAID0 array Undecided
So 10.6.0.1091 is no go for R3E.

EDIT:10.5.0.1070 BIOS also can`t detect all my RAID0 array
find
quote
#16
Caras, adquiri o PC abaixo e gostaria que me ajudassem a conseguir um overclock no meu Core I7 950 e nessas memórias de forma que fique estável para um uso diário sem atingir altas temperaturas que comprometam o funcionamento deste hardware.
Guys, I got down the PC and would like to help me get my overclock a Core i7 950 and these memories so that it is stable for daily use without reaching high temperatures that compromise the functioning of this hardware. [By Google Translator]

ASUS RAMPAGE III EXTREME LGA1366
•update Bios 1401 Mod request SLIC
•image https://ssl8.porta80.com.br/parkimovel/BIOS_DEFAULT.jpg
Core i7-950 3.06GHz
•Cooler CORSAIR H70
6GB de memória 3modulos G.SKILL PI Series
•2GB DDR3 2200MHz "CL7-10-10-28" 1.65V
6GB de memória 3modulos Kingston HyperX Triple Channel KHX2250C9D3T1FK3/6GX
•2GB DDR3 2250MHz "CL9-11- 9-27" 1.65v
HyperX Cooling Fan p\ 12GB de Memórias
GTX 480 MSI N480GTX LIGHTNING
03 HDs totalizando 6TB
•WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 2.0TB SATA2 3Gb/s 64MB 7200RPM WD2001FASS
02 SSD totalizando 128 GB em RAID 0
•A-DATA S599 64GB MLC SATA2 3Gb/s em RAID 0
Gabinete HAF 932
•Controlador de fans NZXT Sentry LX
Fonte Silent Pro Gold 1000W
find
quote
#17
Could compile a version containing the latest Intel Rapid Storage ROM v10.6.0.1091
http://www.multiupload.com/19F1MHTV0Y

I have no idea if it's any good for the Rampage III Extreme, but I want to give it a try!
find
quote
#18
(07-16-2011, 01:04 AM)denkiman Wrote: PS: I have updated INTEL R.S.T OROM to 10.6.0.1091 but BIOS can`t detect all my RAID0 array Undecided
So 10.6.0.1091 is no go for R3E.

EDIT:10.5.0.1070 BIOS also can`t detect all my RAID0 array

I'm not convinced that this is a compatibility issue with your board as opposed to a problem with your RAID setup or possibly a bug with the OROM.

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#19
Neither one of yours worked for me either, it flashed successfully and both AHCI and IDE mode works but when enabling RAID mode it seems to just stick with AHCI as there is no sign of the Intel Storage Configuration tool, neither does it recognize my RAID0 setup. The entire tool and RAID functionality is simply gone it seems.

Flashing back to stock 1401 BIOS and everything is back, including the v10.1.x Intel RAID rom.
If someone could fix a BIOS with v10.6.0.1091 I'll give it a try! Or perhaps the Rampage III Extreme BIOS require us to go back to something like 10.5.0.1034?
find
quote
#20
10.5.1 and 10.6.0 are both available in this thread, and some report them working while some do not. I do not have this board so there is not much that I can do for those of you that it does not work for. Make sure to take the advice of not using an NTFS drive to flash them from.

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)