Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 592
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 105225
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1130
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3439
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8654
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8288
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425548
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 680
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227495
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119648
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310567
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

[Removed] HP dv6t-4000 whitelist removal
#1
Screenshot of bios screen (wrapped in code because of it's size)
Code:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26567163/CameraZOOM-20111013242132.jpg

Bios link from HP
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54001-54500/sp54077.exe

Original Network Card
Vendor:Atheros 168c;
Device ID: 002b;
Model: AR9285
find
quote
#2
please add me to the request list.
I'm looking to use intel ultimate-n
find
quote
#3
(10-13-2011, 07:54 AM)buneyha Wrote: please add me to the request list.
I'm looking to use intel ultimate-n

Make sure HP delivers the same bios file to you when you check their site for the bios update for your model.
find
quote
#4
(10-13-2011, 09:06 AM)ninditsu Wrote: Make sure HP delivers the same bios file to you when you check their site for the bios update for your model.

yeh i checked, it's same
my notebook is a dv6-4023tx.
find
quote
#5
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Test and tell me Wink RSA Signed, be warned.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
(10-14-2011, 07:49 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Test and tell me Wink RSA Signed, be warned.

i'm away from my computer, i'll try later tonight. I'm just replying to let you know that I read your post, thanks for the help camilomi


update: tried running InsydeFlash in windows 7 64 bit, as admin, but i get an error saying that it doesn't support this system and to use Insyde IHISI or some variation of that.
find
quote
#7
(10-14-2011, 08:48 PM)ninditsu Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 07:49 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Test and tell me Wink RSA Signed, be warned.

i'm away from my computer, i'll try later tonight. I'm just replying to let you know that I read your post, thanks for the help camilomi


update: tried running InsydeFlash in windows 7 64 bit, as admin, but i get an error saying that it doesn't support this system and to use Insyde IHISI or some variation of that.

i got same error. i also tried copy .bin and platform to replace the files in original folder but same error.
find
quote
#8
Use platform.ini from original bios and overwrite it on the modded.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
(10-15-2011, 04:54 AM)camiloml Wrote: Use platform.ini from original bios and overwrite it on the modded.

working. I'm now using a card that used to give me the bios error for unsupported wifi card. the Atheros AR5B93 half-mini pci-e
but I can't seem to enter the bios menu, the timeout for the POST screen is fast or something.
It seems that I need to re-enable wireless internet, but as stated previously, I can't get into bios settings.

update:
never mind, I got it, I just need to press F10 instead of pressing ESC like before to reach the menu.

Thanks man!
also, did you include the unlock the advanced bios menu also? it seems that way.

update 2: Any wifi, including originals are not working, i'm allowed to attach them and boot, but the wifi switch on the keyboard stays orange. Is there a bios setting that I need to enable other than "network adapter boot"??
find
quote
#10
hmmm, i don't think so. I think your best chance is tap pin 20 of the PCIe slot before inserting the wlan card, that way card radio will be always on.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)