Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14340
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425526
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 527
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227444
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310558
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[Removed] HP dv6t-4000 whitelist removal
#11
What does it mean to "tap pin 20"

Sorry for my noobie-ness
find
quote
#12
i just tried again, bios update started. but as soon as pc restart to bios update screen, it says bios update failed.
Sad
find
quote
#13
@nindutsu

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...est?page=3

@buneyha

read sticky threads next time, remove hptools partition.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#14
(10-15-2011, 05:23 PM)camiloml Wrote: @nindutsu

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...est?page=3

I guess I should have asked what "tapping" means on a pin.
(ie. is it removing the pin AND HOW? or just tapping it, also how? or something else)

And is a pin just one side of the card or both sides?

Thank you for your patience and your helpfulness.
find
quote
#15
one side

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#16
(10-15-2011, 05:45 PM)camiloml Wrote: one side

I'm sorry, could you please clear up what it means to "tap" a pin?
I need a dummy's guide for this. I don't want to mess up my card out of naivety
thanks again
find
quote
#17
(10-15-2011, 05:23 PM)camiloml Wrote: @nindutsu

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...est?page=3

@buneyha

read sticky threads next time, remove hptools partition.

it looks good so far, i manage to use the card.
however need to tap pin to perminent activate radio.

one problem i notice, i can't save anything in bios.
ie, i enable vt, f10 save, restart, and it goes back to original state.
find
quote
#18
Its rsa signed bios you're lucky if your pc does not semibrick after entering bios setup.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#19
(10-15-2011, 06:21 PM)ninditsu Wrote: I'm sorry, could you please clear up what it means to "tap" a pin?
I need a dummy's guide for this. I don't want to mess up my card out of naivety
thanks again


Camilo, I'm just posting this because I feel like you missed my question. sorry if this is spam, but I really do not want to make a move before I get my facts straight
find
quote
#20
[Image: F3507g-mark.jpg]

You see the pin? just use whatever method you want to avoid it making contact to the pcie slot. Electrical isotalion tape would be a good choice i think.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)