Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p whitelist r...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6439
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14071
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3671
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 365
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225134
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309906
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62028
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169493
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6419

[Removed] Motion LE1700 AB18 removal of whitelist.
#11
(09-24-2011, 06:43 AM)camiloml Wrote: Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website. Also tell me the PCI ID of the card that came with the PC.

Thanks.

The A18 bios link is on post 3 of this thread. I could not get the ID for the new card in xp, because the card did not come up in the device manager as a unknown device.


I have no way to attach the image of the current WLAN ID.

however, the card ID is PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_10308086&REV_02\

INTEL PRO/WIRELESS 3945ABG NETWORK CONNECTION ( existing WLAN card )




find
#12
That id is enough to give me a start point, no need device manager screenshot Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#13
(09-24-2011, 09:29 AM)camiloml Wrote: That id is enough to give me a start point, no need device manager screenshot Wink

Thanks.....I now have A18 bios installed, so that I'm current with the A18 Mod.
find
#14
Non whitelisted bios ready to be tested in my second folder. Read my signature, and don't forget to come to give feedback Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#15
got it...thx
find
#16
I know you got it, come back after test it and tell me if it worked fine or not Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#17
I just PM'ed you
find
#18
Regarding what? Have not received any PM. And feedback must be in the thread Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#19
I tried the bios mod, but I get a message stating " the new bios image is the same as current system bios, so the bios will not be changed" I installed the card and rebooted, but I still get the FCC issue.
The MODEL# of the WLAN card is 533AN_MMW, intel WiFi Link 5300. It has a FCC ID PD9533ANM.
find
#20
Go to C:\MOTIONBIOS open phlash.ini with notepad and change

ForceUpdate=0

to

ForceUpdate=1

then launch manually MotionFlash.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)