Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424353
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224316
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119157
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309661
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20265
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169242
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6325
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5782
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61178

[Removed] equest for a wifi whitelist removal on a HP Pavilion dv7-6b55dx
#1
Smile 
HI,

I have a HP Pavilion dv7-6b55dx. And would love a whitelist removal for it.

I wish to install the broadcom 4322 Big Grinwifi card in my laptop for use with my lion hackintosh and windows 7.

I get the funky error your wifi card isn't listed please shut down. Sad

Here is my bios link..

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54846.exe

best regards

darkhawk6833



find
quote
#2
Guess that is in the repository

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(02-24-2012, 03:05 PM)darkhawk6833 Wrote: HI,

I have a HP Pavilion dv7-6b55dx. And would love a whitelist removal for it.

I wish to install the broadcom 4322 Big Grinwifi card in my laptop for use with my lion hackintosh and windows 7.

I get the funky error your wifi card isn't listed please shut down. Sad

Here is my bios link..

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54846.exe

best regards

darkhawk6833

Camilo already has that one in his repository. Lucky you! Smile
find
quote
#4
Hi again.

I didn't mean to just leave for a few days.. But, I had some problems and it was driving me mad! LOL
I figured it out .. Well, I decided to read the instructions again.

IT got confusing when the bios worked then i semi-bricked my hp. Then I un-bricked it. Bricked it again.. then .. the hp def on 5 failsafe
erased the modded bios! hahhahhaa

I was supposed to make any changes to the bios.. First then mod it.. I forgot that.. ugh.. heheh
I did mod it again.. and tried a few of the broadcom wireless I had on hand. bcm4313 test sample.. this thing bricked the hp all by itself! LOL
I then tried the bcm 4313 real one.. it worked on windows and it didn't work on osx.. That was fine.
I then tried the dell branded bcm 4322 (it had a long serial number..) It worked on both ends woooohooo!
I had one other problem.. my hackintosh was cmos resetting my hp dv7. It did this 4 times before I said.. duh!

I fixed osx hackintosh with a cmos kext and then did some terminal fix. And it's working just great. Boombaby!
I'm sorry my lazy behind didn't do a proper search to find it.. I'm sorry.
I didn't think anybody heard of my particular hp dv7 . your the 1st! Smile Thanks again!

Camilo does this bios have the slic option that I can install oem windows 7 pro or ultimate?
The bios works thanks Camilo!
find
quote
#5
Slic2.1 HPQOEMSLIC-MPC is stock slic into that bios, so yes, with the HP cert and an oem number you are done.
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
I have the same HP dv7-6b55dx. But I don't know how to equate the bios version I have to the proper file in your repository. Can you tell me how to do that?


attached is the System info page screenshot if that helps

    .
find
quote
#7
(07-09-2014, 10:39 PM)MeghansUncle2 Wrote: I have the same HP dv7-6b55dx. But I don't know how to equate the bios version I have to the proper file in your repository. Can you tell me how to do that?


attached is the System info page screenshot if that helps

.

Ok friend,
Sml6397 said that He is doing an AutoMod for You !
@ Sml6397 You have to give to user the tool to make a Bios Backup = FPT = NEW_BACKUP_FPTs (this is a mine version different than Akcent version, but He was theideator !!!)
So You'll get all infos about him Eeprom and than using PMTool and not UEFITool as this second hasn't Decrypt Function so cannot open HP Bios Crypted, You have to get DUMP folder with all modules into !
Then do the same with Camiloml Bios Modded and find which module is different between them and notes offsets and bytes to use into Patches.txt !
But this is not for user as AutoMod don't want to learn how do the unlock, but give a way to not wait Modders to get the file !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
(07-11-2014, 03:06 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(07-09-2014, 10:39 PM)MeghansUncle2 Wrote: I have the same HP dv7-6b55dx. But I don't know how to equate the bios version I have to the proper file in your repository. Can you tell me how to do that?


attached is the System info page screenshot if that helps

.

Ok friend,
Sml6397 said that He is doing an AutoMod for You !
@ Sml6397 You have to give to user the tool to make a Bios Backup = FPT = NEW_BACKUP_FPTs (this is a mine version different than Akcent version, but He was theideator !!!)
So You'll get all infos about him Eeprom and than using PMTool and not UEFITool as this second hasn't Decrypt Function so cannot open HP Bios Crypted, You have to get DUMP folder with all modules into !
Then do the same with Camiloml Bios Modded and find which module is different between them and notes offsets and bytes to use into Patches.txt !
But this is not for user as AutoMod don't want to learn how do the unlock, but give a way to not wait Modders to get the file !
Regards


That's great news. I'm not sure are you asking me to provide some further information before Sml6397 can begin? Also, should I get latest bios update from HP before we begin?
find
quote
#9
Ok friend,
I don't know what Sml6397 has done, but if your Bios is sp54846.exe they are equals so You can use Camiloml Mod !

Here Camiloml :

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp54846_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp54846_NWL_v2_ByCamiloml.exe

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...8#pid43368

Here Donovan :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i0oai9...p54846.zip

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/12/m...itory.html

Donovan Bios Mod is complete and tested !
let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
(07-15-2014, 08:37 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
I don't know what Sml6397 has done, but if your Bios is sp54846.exe they are equals so You can use Camiloml Mod !

Here Camiloml :

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp54846_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp54846_NWL_v2_ByCamiloml.exe

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...8#pid43368

Here Donovan :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i0oai9...p54846.zip

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/12/m...itory.html

Donovan Bios Mod is complete and tested !
let me know
Regards


That's the point, I do not know what BIOS I have. I do know there is another one available sp60655.exe on the HP website but no clue what is installed that's why I gave a screenshot in hopes that you would know based on the SI screen. I don't think I ever updated the BIOS before so it's factory.

If I run the modded BIOS is there a way to unbrick it if that happens?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)