Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14340
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425526
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 527
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227444
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[Removed, sp48125] HP DV6000 AMD mod still available???
#11
What file did you download??? Mine??? Because the modded file i prepared for you has exactly the contents shown in the image i posted earlier.

[Image: stargatevt.png]

this is the file i uploaded for you, EXACTLY, no more no less. Check that you have downloaded the correct one. As you see contents match the previous image.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#12
You are right, as usual !!! Angry

I transfered only the files from the "SWinFlash" folder and ran "SwinFlash.exe". The only "bios.wph" in there was the old F38. I screwed up.

Now I will transfer the whole set of files you sent.

Which program file should I run??? I see a "Flash32.bat", but that might be DOS only. I have a 32 bit system on this laptop.

Thanks for your patience.
find
quote
#13
QUANTA.vbe
and i don't know why you simply don't execute the exe file i provided you. It would unpack correctly and run the flasher software automatically.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#14
I must be doing something wrong.

I tried running the "stargate.....byCamilo.exe" as Administrator in Win 7, but all it does is unpack the contents into a C:\HPbios\ folder, then copies "bios.wph" to the "NoWhiteList" folder. Nothing else runs.

I tried to run Quanta.vbe, but nothing happens.

I'm doing all this from Windows 7.
Huh
find
quote
#15
Well, then copy the xxxxF43.WPH file into the Swinflash folder and name it BIOS.WPH overwritting the old F38 and flash it from there.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#16
Good morning Camilo.
I sent about $10.38, whatever it converted 7 euros to.

I'll did the file replacement.
I flashed it using "Swinflash.exe", since the other methods don't start any flashing sequence. I now shows the newer "F43" bios.
Is there a way to see if this is the "NoWhiteList" version. I don't have the replacement Intel card yet.
Thanks
find
quote
#17
It's the nonwhitelisted, don't worry. When the new card arrives just come back and tell us your experience.

I see you have bought an Intel card, there's problems with some Intel cards and AMD chipset, so be prepared if it boots but you suffer problems to make it work. Other users have experienced that problem, look in the forum and you will see if your new card is the Intel "uncompatible" with AMD. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#18
Ok. I'll check the forum concerning compatability of the Intel adpter.

I'll report back when I'm able to install it.
It's an Intel 407674-001 for the DV6000 laptop, probably used in the Intel chip versions and not the AMD versions.
We will see.
find
quote
#19
Ok, good luck, i will wait your news on this Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#20
I received the Intel wireless card and tried it.
I did not get a rejection, but didn't get any accepance either.
I'm sure I have the notorious chip problem with this DV6000 laptop motherboard.
The wireless adapters don't show in the "Hardware Devices" at all.
Also one of the 3 USB ports is "unrecognized" and the left mouse button doesn't work at all. Probably all chipset related.
So I am going to dismantle the laptop, inspect the board and try to fix it, maybe "bake" it or use a heat gun, to repair the solder connections.

I'll report my results.
Wish me luck!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)