Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424323
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3595
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224216
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309638
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169218
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61166

[Removed, sp51485] hp G60-230us
#1
I update my HP G60-230us bios to f-65 and now I have the famous error 104
please can somebody remove the white list??
I did try to find the values of my wireless but I could'n.
this is the bios: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51485.exe
thanx in advance.
find
quote
#2
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Thank you works great
find
quote
#4
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

find
quote
#5
Hello everyone,

I have a G70T-200 CTO, and it appears that my bios file is the same as fitz65's. Am I correct in assuming that the whitelist removed file posted by Camiloml would work on my laptop as well?
Also, I would like to take a stab on doing this myself if there is anyone that wouldn't mind giving me a few pointers to help out. I am somewhat familiar with hex editing and even less familiar using debuggers, but am always willing to learn.
Thank in advance for any help.
find
quote
#6
If the spxxxxx number is same then go on.

As for a start point on whitelist removing see the sticky thread about general method for insyde bioses.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
(01-06-2012, 11:36 AM)camiloml Wrote: If the spxxxxx number is same then go on.

As for a start point on whitelist removing see the sticky thread about general method for insyde bioses.

Thanks for the reply. I had read, I believe most of that thread, however there was mention that the 2MB file worked differently than the 1MB. And I did find a post from someone that showed some steps on how to do the 2MB file, but it was to reverse the path after whitelist check (supported cards no longer work, all unsupported do, if i remember correctly) and it was for a different bios that came in a .bin file.

I have already followed enough of it to find which module extracted contains the 104 error/whitelist (although I found it easier to use windows search to search for "u??n??s??u??p??p??o??r??t??e??d" etc... in all files in the DUMP folder than opening each and every one in the hex editor).

I'll go back and start from the beginning and see if I can't figure out what I need to do from here, maybe I can piece it together from there.
find
quote
#8
Ok camiloml, I decided to just go ahead and flash your modded bios file because I don't understand assembly enough to follow it through the instructions and figure out what needs to be changed, and If I have to ask you exactly what to change, then I am not really learning anything. I think I will take another stab at studying on assembly and see if I can get any further.
Anyway, I am having some issues now with the wireless. I have to re-enable the wireless every time I reboot. In linux the adapter randomly drops the connection, and at times it disables the wireless completly requiring me to press the wifi on/off button again to re-enable it, and then bring the interface up again with ifconfig.
In windows 7, the wireless has to be re-enabled every time i boot into it, although so far it doesnt seem to have any issues with dropping connections, although the light on the wireless button flashes back and forth from blue to orange, with increasing speed until it finally stays blue. However after that it will periodically flash back to orange briefly.
I found another forum thread here where someone says getting latest drivers for the wireless card fix their problem, but I dont see that this is a driver issue considering it has issues in both linux and windows.
Is there any known way to fix this issue?
find
quote
#9
Tap pin 20 of the wifi card before inserting in PCIe Slot.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#10
(01-08-2012, 04:21 PM)camiloml Wrote: Tap pin 20 of the wifi card before inserting in PCIe Slot.

YES! You are the MAN! Thank you camiloml! So, I wasn't sure which pin was pin 1... but I lucked out and figured out pin 20 on the 1st try. (seems like I remember there were usually a small 1 printed at pin one on motherboards, but the card had no such indication).

Anyway, it looks like the wifi button still has weird changing color issues in windows, and when i booted into it, it said the HP wireless assistant was disabled... but, the card was on and functioning properly upon reboot.

The surprising part is that in linux, it works FLAWLESSLY! not only does the button turn blue upon reboot (and stay that way constantly solid), but the wicd manager has never worked properly, i select the automatically connect box but that has never actually connected automatically. Now it does! Confirmed on two consecutive reboots and each time the wireless is connected to my home wifi as soon as it boots up.

Thank you very much! I have seen people on this forum asking for donations either to this site, or themselves personally. Can I donate something to you? Or would you rather to the site? I cannot donate much, but I think I can afford $20 USD. Just let me know what you prefer. And hopefully you can accept paypal.


**edit** I just rebooted into windows 7 again. the flashing button stops once windows is fully booted, and then stays solid blue. The wireless assistant still gives a message that it is disabled. But everything works perfectly. Thank you again!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)