Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14365
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227626
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[Request] ASUS A88XM-A UEFI Unlock
#1
I reach FSB limit for this mobo is 140mhz any more have no effect simple after reboot in bios setup I will see for example 145 but when I boot windows cpu-z will detect only 140 (exactly 139,92) not even showing OC FAIL,

140 FSB, of course, is fully stable.
I would understand if the higher FSB was not stable but it clearly looks like a lock.
And about Ram Voltages I want push a bit more but 1.65V ( mobo limit) it to low for more OC.

In short I want find a way to unlock FSB and Ram voltages Smile

Mobo specification http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/A88XMA/specifications/

I using latest bios version 2001.

Edit: Max FSB reported on Air for A88x was 182.99
http://hwbot.org/submission/2507140_reou...182.99_mhz
find
quote
#2
 
(01-13-2015, 09:05 AM)Rabit Wrote: I reach FSB limit for this mobo is 140mhz any more have no effect simple after reboot in bios setup I will see for example 145 but when I boot windows cpu-z will detect only 140 (exactly 139,92) not even showing OC FAIL,

140 FSB, of course, is fully stable.
I would understand if the higher FSB was not stable but it clearly looks like a lock.
And about Ram Voltages I want push a bit more but 1.65V ( mobo limit) it to low for more OC.

In short I want find a way to unlock FSB and Ram voltages Smile

Mobo specification http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/A88XMA/specifications/

I using latest bios version 2001.

Edit: Max FSB reported on Air for A88x was 182.99
http://hwbot.org/submission/2507140_reou...182.99_mhz

Hi friend,
here You go for AMIBcp 4.50 :

http://rghost.net/59893020

Here You go for AMI Unlock Tutorial :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...)-ASUS-EFI

And Follow CodeRush Suggestions :

I have to flash my image on the administrator commandline using afuwinx64 bios_mod.rom /GAN ..
Otherwise it gives me a security error (Thanks again CodeRush)

It's certanly not so easy for BIOSes with another menu setup, but the whole idea is the same. 
I could also recommend trying AMIBCP to modify menu entries vilibility from "Default" to "USER",
if your menu setup is more complex then a setup above.

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Some time pass, and I finally decide to try it but I cannot find DRAM voltage tab
[Image: a88xm_a_bios.jpg]
Under bios this looking :
[Image: IMG_20160622_094501.jpg]

Any idea ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)