Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[Request] Acer Aspire V3-771(G) BIOS unlock
#51
Possible make movie on youtube for me ^^.

=> http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/06/i...7858214287
find
quote
#52
(02-23-2014, 11:18 AM)dexter74 Wrote: Possible make movie on youtube for me ^^.

=> http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/06/i...7858214287

I don't understand it ?
Yes am I and Donovan, I Asked to Donovan (my Big Mentor and friend to explain some fundamentals about bios mod), He is Teacher of mine and He is Always available for helps ! I have to say thanks million times to him as many times I would give up all this, but He carry me up to do it !
You want to learn or what ?
I didn't get video from desktop and haven't camera or smartphone (mine is dumb dual card nokia cheaper), You know how to do this ?
Give me progs to do and I'll do for You, I'll do what anyone didn't for me, for You, but only if You really want to learn !
I studied from Donovan's blog that's it, then looking into forum, reading and going crazy to understand million things different, but I've done and it's possible !.
Let me know and I will help You.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#53
software: camstudio.
find
quote
#54
(02-23-2014, 11:18 AM)dexter74 Wrote: Possible make movie on youtube for me ^^.

=> http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/06/i...7858214287

I'm also not sure why you posted that link Huh

That was the first time I met BDMaster. He's a very good friend of mine now Big Grin I've had that blog for about nine months, and he's the only person I've met in that time who has been able to put in the time and effort that it takes to become a bios modder. He's probably better than me in some aspects, and I've learned quite a lot from him. When I first got into bios modding, it took me nearly seven months before I was confident enough to mod other's bios. BDMaster has been able to get that far in less than 3 month Smile

@BDMaster I recommend you use Snagit as a screen capturing software. I don't know what everyone sees in smartphones. I've been using a Kyocera phone for 5 years, and I've never wanted anything more Big Grin
find
quote
#55
(02-24-2014, 12:44 AM)donovan6000 Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 11:18 AM)dexter74 Wrote: Possible make movie on youtube for me ^^.

=> http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/06/i...7858214287

I'm also not sure why you posted that link Huh

That was the first time I met BDMaster. He's a very good friend of mine now Big Grin I've had that blog for about nine months, and he's the only person I've met in that time who has been able to put in the time and effort that it takes to become a bios modder. He's probably better than me in some aspects, and I've learned quite a lot from him. When I first got into bios modding, it took me nearly seven months before I was confident enough to mod other's bios. BDMaster has been able to get that far in less than 3 month Smile

@BDMaster I recommend you use Snagit as a screen capturing software. I don't know what everyone sees in smartphones. I've been using a Kyocera phone for 5 years, and I've never wanted anything more Big Grin

Thanks Donovan (really friend of mine) !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#56
thank you!!!
got more options and seems to work OK!!!
only thing is to force the dedicated nvidia card working and disabling the internal intel one...
hope somebody done this, I tried some suggestion from other boards but i still got a black screen
find
quote
#57
I would like to make a request for an Unlocked Bios for the Acer Aspire V3-771g-53214g75bdcaii.

I have attached the bios to this message.

Please unlock this bios.

Thank you.


Attached Files
.zip   Bios1.15.zip (Size: 2.9 MB / Downloads: 22)
find
quote
#58
(02-24-2014, 08:35 PM)sys5555 Wrote: I would like to make a request for an Unlocked Bios for the Acer Aspire V3-771g-53214g75bdcaii.

I have attached the bios to this message.

Please unlock this bios.

Thank you.

There are two version just done v.2.23 and v.2.28 If these are not useful for You We can try to do v.1.15 too !

Here v.2.23 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/21a98q...AG70X64.fd

Here v.2.28 :
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/97j72m4cljf4k/v2.28

Only Thing to do is pepare a USB Dos Formatted bootable stick and copying bios file
VAG70X64.fd into then use Recovery Method to reflash it You can Use this tool and select DOS internal :
http://rapidgator.net/file/aed7999f2b7fe...W.rar.html

Shutdown your pc and unplug Power cable then :

1. Plug the USB stick into your laptop.

2. Press the FN and ESC keys together and keep on pressing during the next two steps.

3. Reinsert the power cable and then press the power button.

4. When the fan starts up the USB stick will flash for a second or so showing it is being read.

5. It will reboot normal.


Let me know ! I am waiting
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#59
Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply.Unfortunatelly the 2.23 and 2.28 versions of that bios is for the UEFI version of this laptop.This laptop comes in many versions,this is the reason why I would like to request the unlock for the standard version of the V3-771g.

I attached the bios version in my first post.Please unlock that version ,please.

Thank you.


(02-25-2014, 12:42 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(02-24-2014, 08:35 PM)sys5555 Wrote: I would like to make a request for an Unlocked Bios for the Acer Aspire V3-771g-53214g75bdcaii.

I have attached the bios to this message.

Please unlock this bios.

Thank you.

There are two version just done v.2.23 and v.2.28 If these are not useful for You We can try to do v.1.15 too !

Here v.2.23 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/21a98q...AG70X64.fd

Here v.2.28 :
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/97j72m4cljf4k/v2.28

Only Thing to do is pepare a USB Dos Formatted bootable stick and copying bios file
VAG70X64.fd into then use Recovery Method to reflash it You can Use this tool and select DOS internal :
http://rapidgator.net/file/aed7999f2b7fe...W.rar.html

Shutdown your pc and unplug Power cable then :

1. Plug the USB stick into your laptop.

2. Press the FN and ESC keys together and keep on pressing during the next two steps.

3. Reinsert the power cable and then press the power button.

4. When the fan starts up the USB stick will flash for a second or so showing it is being read.

5. It will reboot normal.


Let me know ! I am waiting
regards
find
quote
#60
Would You make a bios backup by Universal Bios Backup :

http://rghost.net/52466077

And a test by this tool (It will give a file result) and upload files :

http://rghost.net/52585896

Ok I will do mod and post here
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)