Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[Request] Acer Aspire V3-771(G) BIOS unlock
#61
He is my bios https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzwpmfl17i3x6zl/Bios.zip

(02-25-2014, 12:39 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Would You make a bios backup by Universal Bios Backup :

http://rghost.net/52466077

And a test by this tool (It will give a file result) and upload files :

http://rghost.net/52585896

Ok I will do mod and post here
regards
find
quote
#62
Ok on your laptop there are not lock so recovery mode has to work well.
I'll do the generalized bios mod v.1.15 for all, using original bios, not your backup.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#63
ok ,can`t wait,hope I can disable nvidia optimus and make switchable graphics avaliable so that I can choose what gpu to be primarily .
find
quote
#64
(02-25-2014, 06:10 PM)sys5555 Wrote: ok ,can`t wait,hope I can disable nvidia optimus and make switchable graphics avaliable so that I can choose what gpu to be primarily .

I am not magician I can look into EFI code to search for this and guess to answer your question, but first We have to unlock hte hidden then look what is unidden and then try o get more options to do rest of work in EFI code, not so simple as You wrote.

Try this, download and unpack, then unpack bior original ver 1.15 from Acer site by 7vZip or winrar and locate Windows folder.
Rename modded bios file as original bios file into Windows folder and use InsydeFlash to write to eeprom.
Let me know and post some screen shots, please.
We have to look for your variables.
regards

http://rghost.net/52674068

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#65
I flashed it but for some reason if I disable Switchable Graphics the laptop fan goes to full speed.Do you know why this is happening?
find
quote
#66
(02-26-2014, 07:24 AM)sys5555 Wrote: I flashed it but for some reason if I disable Switchable Graphics the laptop fan goes to full speed.Do you know why this is happening?

Some parameters are very dangerous changing if You search about modded bios You'll find many threads talking about bricking laptop !
So I can look into EFI code about Video varibles and let You know.
Quickly I post some news.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#67
my laptop is brick.I'll send it to sevice

(02-26-2014, 12:35 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 07:24 AM)sys5555 Wrote: I flashed it but for some reason if I disable Switchable Graphics the laptop fan goes to full speed.Do you know why this is happening?

Some parameters are very dangerous changing if You search about modded bios You'll find many threads talking about bricking laptop !
So I can look into EFI code about Video varibles and let You know.
Quickly I post some news.
regards
find
quote
#68
Have You tried to redo Recovery mode ?
I'll send You the original bios in version to use it for recovery mode !
it's the only mode to recovery your laptop before desold eeprom and resold it reprogrammed.
Let me know

Try to reset CMOS on MoBo then prepare as for modded one bios an USB cloning this to our USB and do Recovery Method (FireCode95 said "I see that aizat172 had bricked their pc whit setting some setting in bios. I had such situation when I changed video card setting too, but I solved it whit flashing bios by usb emegrency mode, and bios can be reset using jumper that is under ram" :

http://rghost.net/52692207

If your modify (graphics settngs are only in CMOS You can repair your laptop with recovery, if are in VSS Eeprom written then there aren't possibilities.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#69
i did everything but for some reason it does not want to recover the bios.tried fn and esc it reads the usb for 10 sec then nothing happens.i did reset battery by unplugging it and reseting the jumpers but nothing happens

(02-26-2014, 04:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Have You tried to redo Recovery mode ?
I'll send You the original bios in version to use it for recovery mode !
it's the only mode to recovery your laptop before desold eeprom and resold it reprogrammed.
Let me know

Try to reset CMOS on MoBo then prepare as for modded one bios an USB cloning this to our USB and do Recovery Method (FireCode95 said "I see that aizat172 had bricked their pc whit setting some setting in bios. I had such situation when I changed video card setting too, but I solved it whit flashing bios by usb emegrency mode, and bios can be reset using jumper that is under ram" :

http://rghost.net/52692207

If your modify (graphics settngs are only in CMOS You can repair your laptop with recovery, if are in VSS Eeprom written then there aren't possibilities.
find
quote
#70
Yes I know ! Your modify is written in Eeprom and cannot change into without an hardware management, dsold eeprom chip reprogram it and resold it.
If your warranty is active yet they can substitute MoBo for free.
I am sorry Sad I know what it means, as I have had to buy an eeprom reprogrammed on internet (from England) and resold by me on my MoBo laptop.
I have Hot Air Gun for my work, so I haven't pay for this but It's sad and feel bad.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)