Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424195
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309547
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169168
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6272
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61123

(Request) Asus BM5275.
#1
Hello guys I bought this mobo P7H55-M(BM5275) for Ocing my xeon x3440 but it seems that Ocing option in BIOS is either hidden or locked. The Bios can be found here

I am using the latest 0602 version. The thing is all the related models (P7H55 series) of this mobo has the Ocing options except this mobo due to this being a part of pre built I think. I bought this mobo and new cooler in hopes of squeezing an extra ghz from cpu but looks like there is no option left. If somebody can help me with this, please reply. thank you.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this mobo is of a pc not laptop if that makes it easy to mod it.
find
quote
#2
Please take images of all BIOS pages, then put in zip.

Check BIOS main page and see if ME FW version is shown, if not then download HWINFO64 and on the large window on left side, expand motherboard and find ME area, inside that get the ME Firmware version. Once you have that, go to this thread and in the section "C" download the matching ME System Tools Package (ie if ME FW version = 10.x get V10 package, if 9.0-9.1 get V9.1 package, if 9.5 or above get V9.5 package etc)
https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-Management-Engine-Drivers-Firmware-amp-System-Tools.html

Once downloaded, inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, and inside that a Windows or Win/Win32 folder. Select that Win folder, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell). At the command prompt type the following command and send me the created file to modify >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin
find
quote
#3
Just checked your link from PM - I need to see images of the BIOS, not all 7 other BIOS versions! Big Grin
I need to see one image each of main, advanced, security, boot, save and exit etc - put those in a zip and send to me
find
quote
#4
(04-12-2019, 11:31 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Just checked your link from PM - I need to see images of the BIOS, not all 7 other BIOS versions! Big Grin  
I need to see one image each of main, advanced, security, boot, save and exit etc - put those in a zip and send to me

I am so sorry, I am not good with these things, my bad. I just send you a link of zip containing all photos. I was unable to take Screenshot in Bios so I just clicked these images from my phone.
find
quote
#5
Sometimes BIOS will do screenshot via F12 to USB that was connected before you boot to BIOS, but not always, image from phone is fine.

I'll work on this and get back to you soon
find
quote
#6
(04-13-2019, 01:43 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Sometimes BIOS will do screenshot via F12 to USB that was connected before you boot to BIOS, but not always, image from phone is fine.

I'll work on this and get back to you soon

Screenshot does not seem to work, so I just clicked the pictures and put it in a zip file. The google drive link I PM'ed you contains everything you asked for.

Thank you so much for your work I'll be looking out for it for sure.
find
quote
#7
I need to see images inside advanced now, sorry I assumed you'd include those too since that was where you were missing stuff you wanted
Need to see contents of all the following, scroll up/down as needed to show all contained within - CPU configuration, Chipset and all submenus contents as well.
These are mainly just to unlock whatever settings are currently hidden from you, for now if you wanted, there is no overclocking stuff in there.

Do you have flash programmer, like CH341A? I can mod BIOS, but not in the usual way, since your BIOS does not have the settings to "Unhide" Ai Tweaker missing. The only real way to do this easily, without ripping apart the BIOS and doing many swaps and edits, is to crossflash you to regular P7H55-M BIOS. This can be done without programmer, but it's easier if you have one and less risky. The only cost $2.50 on ebay, but long wait on shipping, you can get at other places like Amazon or similar, but usually costs more $$ - You'll also want a "U Type Flat IC Extractor = $1, here's an example - https://www.ebay.com/itm/123167465408
find
quote
#8
I'll take pictures under the advanced options and send you those, if that does not have the options we are looking for, I'll locally buy the extractor and flashing programme. I'm don't have a great set of skills for these kinda jobs but I'll do my best.
find
quote
#9
I found this but I don't know how this works. What are the chances I'll fry my mobo XD.

https://robu.in/product/ch341a-24-25-ser...lvEALw_wcB
find
quote
#10
You wont fry anything! Really no need for BIOS images, I asked that before I realized Ai Tweaker was missing from your BIOS. You can take them, and I can enable a few hidden settings there, but everything you wanted is in Ai Tweaker which is not in your BIOS at all.

Yes, that is the programmer you need, but you also need SOIC8 test clip with cable (Also called SOP8 test clip) I searched just "Test Clip" at that site, no good results Sad
Here is an example at ebay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/382486015977

This comes with same PCB your linked CH341A comes with, but it doesn't have the test clip and cable. So your paying for that PCB twice probably, if you can find CH341A without PCB and pins etc, that is what you want, then get SOIC8 test clip cable somewhere else, it will come with the PCB/Pins too.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)