Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424396
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224424
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119163
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309691
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61192

[Request] BIOS Unlock for Asus ROG GL553VE
#21
With AFUwin64 i can only save the backup BIOS with .rom extension, not .bin

Here, i've done what you said with the .rom file.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#22
.rom = .bin

I did not suggest you use FPT for an AFU backup file? I mentioned making backup using FPT and reflash using one of your FPT backups. Now that you have programmed in an AFU backup, it's best to start over again. Flash the BIOS using built in flash tools, then make new backup with FPT, then flash that back with FPT. IF all Ok, then upload that file for me to see about modifying for you.
find
quote
#23
Here are some images from cmd.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#24
Here is the biosregdump file.
find
quote
#25
Did you flash back stock BIOS with EZ Flash before that? If yes, OK, sorry for the delays, just trying to make sure I don't send you BIOS that might brick your system, since I see problems with all dumps sent vs others I've looked up to compare with. Are you the original owner of this system? If yes, was it purchased new or used? If new, have you ever had a bad BIOS flash, or had to recover BIOS in anyway? Asking to try and figure out how this happened with the messed up NVRAM stuff.

Can you please zip up images of your BIOS, so I can see all tabs/sections available to you now, thanks!
find
quote
#26
Yes, I flashed the last original bios with EZ flash from BIOS. Then I made a backup with FPT, and I put back the backup with FPT.

I'm the original owner, I bought it in November last year, brand new. 

I don't remember having any kind of problem with any flashed bios.

HERE is a link with photos from bios sections.
find
quote
#27
Thanks for the info. I wonder how this happened then? At least it's not causing you issues, stalled bootup or anything like that correct?

For the BIOS images, can you please resize those, 235MB is way to huge for me to download just to look at some BIOS images. I do not need to see high rez 2-10MB images per image, small 1024-1280 or so width is fine, and less than 1MB each would be ideal.
find
quote
#28
(11-25-2018, 01:42 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks for the info.  I wonder how this happened then?  At least it's not causing you issues, stalled bootup or anything like that correct?

For the BIOS images, can you please resize those, 235MB is way to huge for me to download just to look at some BIOS images.  I do not need to see high rez 2-10MB images per image, small 1024-1280 or so width is fine, and less than 1MB each would be idIs that ok if i
Is that ok if I make a .pdf with the photos ? It will be much smaller size.
find
quote
#29
I figured it out.
Here is the photos.
find
quote
#30
Much better, thanks! Please test this BIOS and tell me if you see any new sections, or two advanced menus etc.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=97533820111573741157

Flash using >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosregdumpM.bin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)