Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424396
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224424
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119163
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309691
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61192

[Request] BIOS Unlock for Asus ROG GL553VE
#31
So, I have a few more settings.

I took some photos, maybe that helps you.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote
#32
No bueno! I might not be able to get the good stuff unlocked on this one Sad

Can you please download this package, and then the commands in the top of the text file only, for 32 and 64 bit from each version folder. Do not run any of the lower command "After edit etc" Please run 32 and 64 commands from each version folder, do them all even if you get output from one keep going. Once done with all, copy any NVRAM.txt and zip up and upload for me to look at. Leave them all in place, so if we use to write back later you will know which version gave you what output.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7892026770
find
quote
#33
So I open each version folder, and from there I run cmd ? and the run the commands that you gave to me ?

I did so for the first folder and I got error for both commands, 32 and 64.

I took a image.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#34
Yes, do that for each version. Not all will work, some may appear to work but give false or partial results, some may appear to work and give empty results, none may work... That is why I said run 32.64 for each version, we're trying to find one that works and works properly, but none may work, it's just something to look at next

Also, if you are not admin, do this from an admin cmd prompt.
find
quote
#35
Seems like I forgot to open cmd in admin mode.

So the first version folder had succes on both 32 64.

I have the zip attached.


Attached Files
.zip   nvram.zip (Size: 5.5 KB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#36
Please run all versions, then if any NVRAM.txt appear zip them all Never mind, I checked and see you have all versions in there. Sadly none are valid or even close to being complete, so this method not possible either.

Let me think and look into this some more, but I might not be able to enable anything else Sad
find
quote
#37
Ok...thank you. I really need the settings for graphics. I have onboard and dedicated graphics. And I need the possibility to disable or enable each one.
find
quote
#38
you never want to disable onboard graphics, in case your external/other GPU dies then you wouldn't be able to see screen to change setting or recover etc. But, if you want to change settings that can be done without BIOS mod via grub using Setup_Var commands. Do you want me to show you how to do that? Due to your requested settings just mentioned, I highly suggest you do not do this until you have a CH341A flash programmer and SOIC8 test clip cable in hand that way you can recover stock BIOS back if you loose the LCD screen and external gfx function.
find
quote
#39
Hi,

Have you managed to unlock to bios/uefi, I'm interested in this topic because I need to get acces to the RAM clocks and multipliers, because I've recently bought an XMP 2.0 compatible Kingston RAM chip, clocked at the same frequency as the existing Samsung one(2400MHz), and the laptop underclocks them both.
I don't mean to necro this topic if it's been cosidered closed.
find
quote
#40
I can help you make changes via grub using setup_var. What is the chipset on this system, and what CPU, you may be limited on ram speeds due to one of those.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)