Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224898
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[Request] Bios mod for HP DV7T-5000 CTO - NWL & Virtualization Technology Enabled
#1
DV7T-5000 CTO Bios SP54077.exe (version F.0F)

Screenshots, see attached.

I acknowledge/am aware of the RSA-signed bios mods and risks... Totally ok.

First time poster. I was lurking around here and found the NWL version of SP54077.exe for various DV6/DV7 laptops... I bought a new Wifi card and saw that HP was preventing such upgrades unless you bought an HP=approved wifi nic. Thank you Camiloml for your work. I was able to use my new wifi nic, but found that flashing the modded/NWL bios prevents me from making/saving bios changes. Not too big a deal, but Virtualization Technology is disabled by default, and I would like that re-enabled. Is there a way to get that enabled by default? I use VMWare on my laptop. I'd like to request a NWL + Virtualization Enabled modded bios. Thanks!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#2
(03-30-2013, 12:02 PM)mca91331 Wrote: DV7T-5000 CTO Bios SP54077.exe (version F.0F)

Screenshots, see attached.

I acknowledge/am aware of the RSA-signed bios mods and risks... Totally ok.

First time poster. I was lurking around here and found the NWL version of SP54077.exe for various DV6/DV7 laptops... I bought a new Wifi card and saw that HP was preventing such upgrades unless you bought an HP=approved wifi nic. Thank you Camiloml for your work. I was able to use my new wifi nic, but found that flashing the modded/NWL bios prevents me from making/saving bios changes. Not too big a deal, but Virtualization Technology is disabled by default, and I would like that re-enabled. Is there a way to get that enabled by default? I use VMWare on my laptop. I'd like to request a NWL + Virtualization Enabled modded bios. Thanks!

Hi

I have the same version of this Bios
but it's the original one (not patched) Here
find
quote
#3
lol'd ask donatevan6000 he is master

some old bioses t.me/hwretardsbios
www find
quote
#4
(01-03-2014, 07:38 AM)ivanmazepa Wrote: lol'd ask donatevan6000 he is master

Lol I don't think you could have misspelled my name any worse Tongue
find
quote
#5
Smile 
Big Grin ....
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)