Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425661
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227631
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62227

[Request-Camilo] Sony Vaio SA/SB/SC/SD/SE series R2085H4 Advanced Menu + Sata 3? Plz
#11
(12-03-2011, 04:19 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

This bios is quite strange, test it to see if advanced is full of goods Smile
The BIOS is working for me, just a quick question, did you use the correct BIOS file that I posted? Big Grin
find
quote
#12
(12-03-2011, 05:02 PM)x92_fermi Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 04:19 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

This bios is quite strange, test it to see if advanced is full of goods Smile
The BIOS is working for me, just a quick question, did you use the correct BIOS file that I posted? Big Grin

I think he has used the right version since I have bluetooth, I lost that feature downgrading to older versions.

Wow, I can now control fan speeds!

find
quote
#13
I downloaded the original file from sony's site. So i guess is the correct one Smile I need to have a deeper look to see if that SATA3 issue is tweakeable by bios patching. But that will take longer time. So i think not today Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#14
(12-03-2011, 05:18 PM)camiloml Wrote: I downloaded the original file from sony's site. So i guess is the correct one Smile I need to have a deeper look to see if that SATA3 issue is tweakeable by bios patching. But that will take longer time. So i think not today Smile

You mean the bios you posted doesn't have SATA3? I saw at the advanced menu but I can't check right now since I don't have a SSD to test.

find
quote
#15
Sorry, can someone help me. When I try to install the unlocked R1031H4, it says my bios is current and doesn't require updating. I realize this is the same version, but I would like access to the advanced menu. Any ideas? Do I need to do this manually with flashit via boot key? I try manually running the flash utility and it just opens and closes right away.

Thanks!
find
quote
#16
I think you should downgrade and then update to this modded version. Could anyone confirm if this bios has sata 3 support? I see that option on advanced menu but I don't know if it works.
find
quote
#17
Works flawless on a Vaio SE. Thanks!
Camiloml, what is your procedure to unlock advanced menus? What tools do you use?
I read threads, blogs and specs, but didn't get it work ...
find
quote
#18
I use, like always, hex editor, disassembler and my brain.

Haven't checked in deep all the options in the unlocked menus, but if there is option for sata 3 visible in the new advanced menus then the job is done.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#19
Confirmed that there is no sata 3 in this bios Sad. I have checked AHCI options but nothing happened.

Sata3 is only available on R1031H4.
find
quote
#20
(12-03-2011, 09:09 PM)frozst Wrote: Confirmed that there is no sata 3 in this bios Sad. I have checked AHCI options but nothing happened.

Sata3 is only available on R1031H4.

Well that's just a shame. Sad This is really a kick in the teeth to all sony SA/B/C/E owners. Clearly just a ploy for Sony to make you purchase their crappy overpriced SSD version. I think we should start an online petition for all S series owners to make them re-enable it. It's complete nonsense to purposely disable working hardware and punish owners who have already spend 1K+ on their laptop.
On that note, is their any risk in upgrading and then trying to downgrade to the R1031H4 bios? Right now when I try to install it it still says my version is current and won't let me do it with the unlocked bios.

(12-03-2011, 10:34 PM)doodio Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 09:09 PM)frozst Wrote: Confirmed that there is no sata 3 in this bios Sad. I have checked AHCI options but nothing happened.

Sata3 is only available on R1031H4.

Well that's just a shame. Sad This is really a kick in the teeth to all sony SA/B/C/E owners. Clearly just a ploy for Sony to make you purchase their crappy overpriced SSD version. I think we should start an online petition for all S series owners to make them re-enable it. It's complete nonsense to purposely disable working hardware and punish owners who have already spend 1K+ on their laptop.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)