Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[Request] Gateway NV54 BIOS Unlock [$20 REWARD]
#11
(08-05-2015, 10:53 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Many of the CPU settings (especially thermal) are not pre-linked, so I will have to manually link them to their respective sub-menus. I will have the BIOS mod complete either tonight or early tomorrow (almost certainly tonight).

~Steven

Perfect. Thanks for letting me know man!
find
quote
#12
I have finished modifications to your BIOS image. I will upload the modified image once I verify all of the edits to be 100% safe and accurate. You can expect the image within 10-20 minutes.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#13
(08-05-2015, 11:59 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: I have finished modifications to your BIOS image. I will upload the modified image once I verify all of the edits to be 100% safe and accurate. You can expect the image within 10-20 minutes.

yay! Thanks so much bro!
find
quote
#14
Hello harkulesharkules,

Your BIOS mod is complete! The modified BIOS image can be found at the bottom of this post.

The hidden INTEL Menu has been made visible by means of disabling the function that hid it. Many previously-unlinked settings were added under the 'CPU Control Sub-Menu', while the unnecessary 'Merom' and 'Penryn' Sub-Menus under this sub-menu were removed. Furthermore, a few keyboard and timeout settings were added at the bottom of the INTEL Menu. To standardize the menu order, I swapped the INTEL and Security Menus.

Generic Warnings/Disclaimers:
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the BIOS image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that [if applicable] your notebook is fully charged (100%), that the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is good practice to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result or consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash! Pictures are especially appreciated.

HASH VERIFICATION (DigitalVolcano's HashTool v1.1):
MDA5: [coming soon]
SHA-1: [coming soon]


Attached Files
.rar   SJV5G131.rar (Size: 996.99 KB / Downloads: 45)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#15
I'd like to thank you, sml6397, for creating this BIOS mod, however I'm having difficulty installing it. I followed this forum's guide on installing the BIOS. I created a USB flash drive with the DOS files. I copied PHLASH1614.exe and the bios_mod.wph file you created. When I try to install the BIOS, PHLASH asks if I want to continue without the checksum, I'm not quite sure how to verify it. I used the HashTool you linked to get the md5 and just saved it as bios_mod.md5. Like I said, I'm not sure what I need to do with it. I opt to continue with the installation anyway.

The more important error I get is "The specified Module not found in the ROM of the image file." Then PHLASH exits and the PC reboots. Can you provide a little help on getting past this error?
find
quote
#16
I've tried different methods to flashing the BIOS, but none seem to work. Are PH1614.exe and the "bios_mod.wph" the proper files to run off my bootable USB drive? The BIOS screen does show "Phoenix SecureCore," so I assume I need PH1614. Thanks in advance for any suggestions on getting these BIOS installed.
find
quote
#17
I just got it flashed and it looks like it's working fine. All I did was run "PHLASH16" and the program did the rest. I don't know if this is what the command is supposed to be, but it seems to have worked for me.
find
quote
#18
I would like to add that after playing around with various BIOS settings, my RAM (DDR2 PC2-6400) doesn't run any faster than 667 MHz. Both sticks are OEM 2GB A-Data rated for 800MHz. I find it odd that the computer shipped with ram that it doesn't optimize. Is there a default setting to change this?
find
quote
#19
(10-21-2015, 10:35 PM)anikun07 Wrote: I would like to add that after playing around with various BIOS settings, my RAM (DDR2 PC2-6400) doesn't run any faster than 667 MHz. Both sticks are OEM 2GB A-Data rated for 800MHz. I find it odd that the computer shipped with ram that it doesn't optimize. Is there a default setting to change this?

I have the exact same issue. It really is strange. Why would they put 800 mhz ram in the comp and advertise it when it doesn't even run at full speed?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)