Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227628
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[Request] HP G72t-b00 Bios Unlock
#1
Brick 
I'm trying to get my OSX86 install working perfectly... in order to do so I'm looking to be able to change between IDE/AHCI, and also see if it's possible to have BIOS let me disable the Intel graphics and use the Radeon only; or set Radeon to primary.

Not sure if this would all be unlocked in one advanced menu, or if it's possible at all.

Thank you in advance!

P.S. I have a recovery USB ready to go, I acknowledge that I can and very well may semibrick my laptop flashing a modded BIOS.


http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55430.exe
find
quote
#2
sp55430_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe

Bios repository, Insyde section.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(02-22-2012, 03:56 PM)camiloml Wrote: sp55430_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe

Bios repository, Insyde section.

You're the man, thank you! I'll let you know how it goes! I flash just like a stock BIOS, correct?
find
quote
#4
Yes

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
Bricked...

Edit - Trying to recover via flash drive, but it would seem I need the original 01439.fd (or is it .bin) as well as a .sig? I can't find the .sig...

Edit again - found an old post of yours that led me thru creating the .bin and .sig... Worked perfect, thank you!
On that note, the brick happened on save and exit; anything else to try?
find
quote
#6
One more observation for the night... Flashed the modified one again... Switching to ahci survived a reboot... Turning off igp bricked it again. More testing in the morning.

Typed by my thumb.
find
quote
#7
I think you guys have a problem with the switchable graphics, the only GPU directly connected to the outputs is iGPU, so when you switch it off you have no video. There's nothing you can do (i'm affraid) to make dGPU boot as primary, it needs to be done after booting via driver that manages the switching system. (This is if i understood correctly how the switchable graphics works).

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#8
That. Sucks.

Typed by my thumb.
find
quote
#9
Ok, just did another quick test... By default graphics are set to "Hybrid". Even if I switch to integrated only, I get a brick.

Typed by my thumb.
find
quote
#10
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post545987

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)