Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14006
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3623
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224570
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 411
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309737
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61967
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

[Request]HP Pavilion DV6-6130sr (sp54724) unlock advanced settings in bios
#1
Hello dear members and modders!
Sorry my english. I have 1 problem. I will write full information
i have HP Pavilion dv6 6130sr 
https://support.hp.com/kz-ru/drivers/sel...ku=LZ549EA

(all correct on site except one: i have hardware from broadcom (Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver), but there is driver for realtek)

My nout is old so i wanna to make him faster on future- add Ram and
I wanna to replace my hdd on ssd i need ahci firstly but i would to have unlock all advanced settings in my bios.
I wanna to replace DDR3 1333  on ddr3 1600 may be need it setting in bios too (or bios need not to swith if memory has other speed)
and may be there are more helpful settings. Like ahci choosing
I updated him so i dont know what was firstly version(F.20 or f.1D) now i have this Insyde F.21  rev. 35
And i replaced my fan but it dont regulate speed i dont know why. May be other pin in him. 4 line outside the same. i wait from aliexpress and will try it new. may be fan work full speed from bios or what do you thing?

   

Olders version from site
F.20  5.9 MB   25 July 2011   https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54001-5...p54025.exe
F.1D  5.9 MB   26 May 2011   https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp53001-5...p53381.exe

i dont remember what i used with buying comp (may be f.1d) but now i use updated bios f.21
I readed that guys asks unlock something one-i need do it too? just i would to get full unlock my bios setting is it possible? 

its updated that i have now
F.21  5.9 MB  27 сен 2011 .https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-5...p54724.exe

its was updated when i had windows 7 now i have w10 and wanna to stay with her.

If i need to show something yet-get me know

Guys. help me please if its possible
find
quote
#2
Hi! I used f20 version and all ok I got restart and unlocking bios but when I use fan control on and save I have seen the same function like save and exit and I got light caps lock and why I still can’t to understand.... how to recover now....help me please....how to recover
find
quote
#3
(03-12-2019, 12:29 PM)serg_panther Wrote: Hi! I used f20 version and all ok I got restart and unlocking bios but when I use fan control on and save I have seen the same function like save and exit and I got light caps lock and why I still can’t to understand.... how to recover now....help me please....how to recover

Hi, have you tried removing the mains, battery and the CMOS battery?

I had a similar problem after I changed the wireless card to a new one and then put the original card back in. When booting up, it had CAPS light flashing slow. I removed the CMOS battery for a few minutes as last hope and then it was OK after. Worth a try :-)
find
quote
#4
(03-12-2019, 10:04 PM)Ostualoo Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 12:29 PM)serg_panther Wrote: Hi! I used f20 version and all ok I got restart and unlocking bios but when I use fan control on and save I have seen the same function like save and exit and I got light caps lock and why I still can’t to understand.... how to recover now....help me please....how to recover

Hi, have you tried removing the mains, battery and the CMOS battery?

I had a similar problem after I changed the wireless card to a new one and then put the original card back in. When booting up, it had CAPS light flashing slow. I removed the CMOS battery for a few minutes as last hope and then it was OK after. Worth a try :-)
Thanks yes I thought about. Now I doing it. May be after installing mod should to get defaults? But first time I have seen so the same function in bios menu-more look likes each other

Stualoo thank you men! It’s work now! I will show menu and will asks

Why so much controllers? What I need to choose for installing ssd? And other the same name has what of is That ID ? And yesterday I installed not fresh bios. Preview from Camiloml. Now if I install from hp ftp will I get lock bios again or not? And install in windows or if with HP tool? What is results in different variants? Or install last camiloml bios on it in windows interface? I don’t want just to tryin, because it’s dangerous)

And after I remove cable SATA of hdd I can’t go to bios and caps lock light again... bios not work without hdd? May be Id 7804 is my hdd. I wanted to check it but I cant

           
find
quote
#5
(03-12-2019, 10:25 PM)serg_panther Wrote: Thanks yes I thought about. Now I doing it. May be after installing mod should to get defaults? But first time I have seen so the same function in bios menu-more look likes each other

Stualoo thank you men! It’s work now! I will show menu and will asks

Why so much controllers? What I need to choose for installing ssd? And other the same name has what of is That ID ? And yesterday I installed not fresh bios. Preview from Camiloml. Now if I install from hp ftp will I get lock bios again or not? And install in windows or if with HP tool? What is results in different variants? Or install last camiloml bios on it in windows interface? I don’t want just to tryin, because it’s dangerous)

Ah glad it now works! :-)

I am no expert so not sure I can help you very much, so I am not sure how good my advice will be for you - hopefully someone else can help too.
I installed an SSD in my HP DV6-6104EA a long time ago, maybe 2 years ago. I looked in my BIOS and it was set to IDE to AHCI (not sure if it was reset to default when I removed the CMOS battery earlier). I think it is recommened to have it set to AHCI for SSD. I have just changed mine to AHCI and it still works and boots fine with both with my Samsung 840 EVO (quite old now). Again, I am no expert so not sure if this is correct advice :-)

I flashed Camiloml's modified F.21 bios - 'sp54724_NWL_UlkMenus_Fantrip_ByCamiloml.exe' while in Windows and it worked fine. But doing anything with the BIOS is always risky :-)

I am here to try and find the a modded version of the same BIOS (SP54724) to remove BOTH the Wifi card Whitelist AND the one for bluetooth, as the above BIOS still does not work. I have replied to the other SP54724 thread here as well: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-U...#pid151725

I would really like to find a BIOS that has no bluetooth Whitelist if anyone can help with that too :-)
find
quote
#6
(03-12-2019, 11:47 PM)stualooAh glad it now works! :-) Wrote: I flashed Camiloml's modified F.21 bios - 'sp54724_NWL_UlkMenus_Fantrip_ByCamiloml.exe' while in Windows and it worked fine. But doing anything with the BIOS is always risky :-)
Bro? can you show me like looks your advanced menu? and fat trip what is help? my fan after removing is working full speed. why dont regulate i dont know.. and now when i swith off cable of my hdd and trying to open bios-not work why i dont know too... after i use cmos out  so work now...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)