Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107980
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14351
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[Request] HP dv9660ev White list Phoenix
#1
Hi to all,

HP dv9660ev with Phoenix BIOS

System SKU KC214EA#B1A
Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU     T7250  @ 2.00GHz, 2001 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.5A, 22/3/2010
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Original wifi card Intel 3945abg

Unfortunately, I cannot find a direct link to the HP bios update(only directs me to HP Assistant that does not give me the BIOS option since it is already the latest version) , neither I remember the exact number of the update program sp#####.exe that I had installed several years ago.
Moreover, I cannot provide you with a BIOS backup of my laptop, since on Windows 10 the HP tool does not give me the option to backup , only to update.  Confused

I  have found https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp48024_30CCF5A_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe but I am not quite sure if it is the exact version for me. 

Also I have found this one:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...ad?page=15

(in the middle of the page, TTAV134 post). It is version F.5A , but this one is release date 5 Apr 2010 and mine is 22 Mar 2010. I am not quite sure if sp48024.exe is for me.

What do you think? It will work? Sorry that I am not providing you with the necessary info Huh . I know it seems all very simple to you, but I will be sad, if I brick my laptop. 

Any help will be strongly appreciated.  Shy

Thank you very much!
find
quote
#2
I managed to backup my existing BIOS
Here is the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17327703/bios.bak

If anyone could help with the whitelist removal , I would be grateful
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#3
There's another F.5A bios mod here:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...ad?page=15
if the bios mod download from there is no longer working, send me a PM and I may give it to you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)