Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6517
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 121
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308176
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61531
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19934
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168393
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5962
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60713
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274661
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 641
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693488
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173967
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 918
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59521
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43055

Request:Lenovo S10-3 request Bootsplash
#11
ok i can look if i find any differences :-)
One more question wath SLIC bios table is in my new modded bios ?
find
quote
#12
Hello Dj-Elroy,

I am not exactly sure how to figure that out. I will do some research and post my results (this could take 5 minutes or 45 minutes). I currently know next to nothing about SLIC mods.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#13
I become an error Code -149 when i try to flash Any of these 3 bios´s :-(
Any Idea what i can do ?
ps: i made an backup of my current bios
i uploud it is u want it :-)


Attached Files
.rom   LENOVO-2ACN21WW.rom (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#14
Hello Dj-Elroy,

Try following the flashing process for Phoenix described in this page using one of my modified BIOS images.

EDIT: Never mind. The BIOS version that you linked me to originally is different than the BIOS version that your BIOS has. Do not proceed with flashing. I will try to find your current BIOS version, mod it, and then upload it for you to flash. My mistake...

~Steven

Disregard my warning message. It is okay to flash that version. I went to the Lenovo site and it said that the xxxxx37 version is a newer version of the xxxxx21 version. Go to the linked page (about the flashing instructions) above and the instructions.

Here is the changelog for the BIOS update:
Quote:Change history

2ACN37WW

Fixed memory compatibility issue

2ACN31WW

Fixed auto shutdown when rebooting on S10-3 systems

2ACN30WW

Fixed the appearence of bright line on upper LCD issue

2ACN21WW

1 Modified DMI string for reading SN number in winpe

2 Modified DMI string for QS function

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#15
ok the only difference betwen my backup´t version and the original is the Key swap (fn to CRTL ) and i must use the original flasher to flash the modded bios :-) and it works like a charm :-D thx so much
i used the 5d version
can u mod in the key swat (fn to CTRL) wen i send u an bios with the funktion in it ?
here the bios i used to swap the key´s
FN-CTRL
find
quote
#16
Hello Dj-Elroy,

I will modify the BIOS version with the Fn/Ctrl swap. I didn't even know that it was possible to swap them!

Please do keep in mind that this BIOS version is outdated, but that shouldn't matter as it is the version that you had before flashing my mod and you will have all of the Intel Menu options.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#17
(06-20-2014, 06:15 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Dj-Elroy,

I will modify the BIOS version with the Fn/Ctrl swap. I didn't even know that it was possible to swap them!

Please do keep in mind that this BIOS version is outdated, but that shouldn't matter as it is the version that you had before flashing my mod and you will have all of the Intel Menu options.
is there any chance to swap the key in the updatet version ?
find
quote
#18
There is a small chance that it could be an option that is hidden in your BIOS. I will check an see if this is true. If it is, I will add it to the most recent version.

If not, I am not sure how the keyboard configuration data in the BIOS works at the moment. It will be something I am looking into in the near future.

I was not able to find the keyboard configuration option in your BIOS. I will continue modding the Fn/Ctrl swapped image.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#19
that are the diffrences between the fn-swap version an your´s ?
find
quote
#20
Hello Dj-Elroy,

I didn't quite catch your last question. Did you mean "What are the differences between the older version and the newer version?"

I have finished modifying the version with the Fn/Ctrl swap. I am going to verify that it is safe to flash, then I will upload it for you.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)