Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425533
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[Request] Lenovo T540p (GMETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
Ok mate,
Try this one and Update using "WINUPTP.EXE -s" to force the update !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6j2QYDjYF

Then Unpack and copy the modified folder to HD C:\ root place and open a
Command Prompt using Admin rights and execute these commands . . .

cd \

cd modified

WINUPTP.EXE -s

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#12
(12-17-2015, 04:51 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok mate,
Try this one and Update using "WINUPTP.EXE -s" to force the update !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6j2QYDjYF

Then Unpack and copy the modified folder to HD C:\ root place and open a
Command Prompt using Admin rights and execute these commands . . .

cd \

cd modified

WINUPTP.EXE -s

Let me know
Regards

Within Windows (Not DOS) I created the folder mentioned and placed the files from the archive there. When I run "c:\modified\WINUPTP.EXE -s" nothing seems to happen. No GUI element pops up, and nothing is displayed in the terminal. I had taskmgr up at the time, and it seems that the process only ran but for a few seconds.

I assume that did something as I ran BACKUP_Tools14a again and it looks like the checksums for the bin files are different than when I ran the tool before.

Edit: Of course I had a passwords set for encryption when I initially ran that tool, whereas I don't now. I suppose that could account for the checksum difference. -shrugs-
find
quote
#13
I looked this Backup and It's not modified !!!
We cannot find a different solution Sad
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-l...-or-change

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#14
(12-17-2015, 07:46 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I looked this Backup and It's not modified !!!
We cannot find a different solution Sad
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-l...-or-change

regards
So I guess that Lenovo has the bios area encrypted in a way that we currently don't know how to (or if it can be) bypass?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
find
quote
#15
We can modify your Bios but Eeprom Chip is Write Protected by UEFI (RSA) and
We have not any Tool software to bypass this one so only way is to read and write
directly Firmware (then modify) into Eeprom Chip by the Tools !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. all users are doing that Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#16
I guess I'm a little lost as to where this leaves me. Does this mean that I don't have any options to flash from Windows or DOS for my BIOS other than the official BIOS files by Lenovo?

If that's the case, would using a CH341A programmer and a SOIC8 SOP8 test clip be an option?
find
quote
#17
Yes mate,
Using the Tools (SPI PGM +Clip) We can modify all !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

If You will get the Tools then read the Eeprom Chips and uplod the Firmware Dump
and I will Patch It for You !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
Awesome. I've ordered them and should receive them the beginning of the week. Thanks for your time with all of this.

I was able to read the two chips. MX25L6405D and MX25L3205D.
find
quote
#19
These files seems to be ASCII2HEX so It's a wong Format !!!
These are BAD You have to make a screensshot of read buffer and I have to see to check
It and look what is happened !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. Make a Bios Backup and use an HexEditor to see and You'll find the difference with yours !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#20
(12-22-2015, 04:43 AM)BDMaster Wrote: These files seems to be ASCII2HEX so It's a wong Format !!!
These are BAD You have to make a screensshot of read buffer and I have to see to check
It and look what is happened !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. Make a Bios Backup and use an HexEditor to see and You'll find the difference with yours !

Here's a screenshot showing the buffer of the MX25L3205D and the save options.

I just figured it out. It's a compressed file.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)