Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227769
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

{Request} UNLOCK Bios Insyde HP DV7 4295 us(User fjfc:Linked file is malware)
#1
Could someone please see if this bios can be modded to remove white list? and or all
options.


-Manufacturer: HP DV7 4295us
-Motherboard Model:
-Bios revision: F.0F
-Bios Type:Insyde
-Bios Download Link:http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54001-54500/sp54077.exe

Thank you in advance for trying
find
quote
#2
Here, try this:

https://hostr.co/yJHR1o3QQ0t2

Report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#3
(03-22-2014, 05:26 PM)felipejfc Wrote: Here, try this:

https://hostr.co/X4rO8DXRhj52

Report
sorry about The confusion, I really am I know you are here to help. can you please double check my bios because the sp #s dont match.
Bios:http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54001-54500/sp54077.exe
I talked to cristian the mod and he removed all my comments. I DO appreciate your work here, and am really sorry for the confusion.

Jeff
find
quote
#4
Oh well, indeed the sp's are not maching, I think I linked you to the wrong BIOS,

Well, apopogise accepted... Click on the right download button this time (I'm still waiting on cristian for ftp account so I'll need to use hostr)! Here is the right one:

https://hostr.co/yJHR1o3QQ0t2

Right download button is the last on the botton, the green one

Report.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#5
(03-22-2014, 10:37 PM)felipejfc Wrote: Oh well, indeed the sp's are not maching, I think I linked you to the wrong BIOS,

Well, apopogise accepted... Click on the right download button this time (I'm still waiting on cristian for ftp account so I'll need to use hostr)! Here is the right one:

https://hostr.co/yJHR1o3QQ0t2

Right download button is the last on the botton, the green one

Report.

THANK YOU AGAIN!
I will try this in the am.
I will let you know.
Jeff
find
quote
#6
Just unlocked my BIOS today, it worked on my dv7-4295us!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)