Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 96
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424412
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3613
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 276
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119165
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6782
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 401
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309700
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20272
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169266
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 821
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61195

[Request] X5650 voltage mod AMI Bios
#1
I have a X58 Sabertooth motherboard with an AMI bios.

I try changing the voltage on the Vcore and the setting is applied but the voltage stays the same, the Asus P6T has the same style bios and people can change the voltage and it works on that motherboard, with mine, it says it changed it but when I access CPU-Z or even the hardware monitor it always says 1,09V no matter what setting I put it, and no, it's not just a glitch as no matter what voltage I put it, I can't boot my cpu with a clockspeed above 3.5Ghz, and this is voltage issue because if I disable some cores on the processor it boots fine up to 3.8Ghz, I just can't do it with 6 cores no matter how much voltage I put in the Vcore, it always displays the default value of 1,10V to 1,20V even if I set 1,50V in the bios.

I have the latest Bios installed for my motherboard, 1402, and apparently there's 1408 for the P6T, is there a difference in those regarding this CPU? Because it's not originally supported on both motherboards.

But other than the voltage issue, the CPU works fine with this processor even running a triple channel memory kit overclocked to 1600Mhz (from the max default 1333Mhz this processor is able to do).

I'll leave a rar file with both bioses, properly labeled, both are AMI bioses (I don't know why attatchments aren't working but here's a link: Google drive download link for Bioses.rar ), I really needed this because I just spent 400$ on hardware and was thinking of getting at least 4Ghz on the thing and am barely capable of 3.4Ghz and that's the bare limit, sometimes it freezes and this is because of said voltage issue, other processors like the i7 990X are able to hit 4.5Ghz and beyond, so this is no motherboard limit.

Please, please help me...

Also, here you can see the P6T overclocking this processor just fine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZadS1WdsMYE

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)