Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424396
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224424
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119163
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309691
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61192

[Request] Zotac Magnus One AMI Bios unlock
#81
Hi guys, @tpetris, @Yellow, @Mainhunt91, @3eMyH3aKoH, @sincrack, @killdemon, @FEARM6 and other.

I have good news for you.
I was looking to unlock the required Bios partitions for my Zotac Magnus One device and I succeeded!

As far as I understand, @genius239 made a huge contribution and found a solution for unlocking Bios.
He didn't answer this thread for a long time, but it turns out he made a Bios unlock software solution for Zotac Magnus One 53060C/73070C, for the last 2 Bios versions.
If you have an old version, I think you first need to update Bios to a fresh one, and then download the same version unlocked (I think so).

This is @genius239's blog where he posted the entry, with all the explanations
https://239239.blogspot.com/2022/11/zota...maker.html

I wrote to him by mail, this solution is suitable for models 73070C and 53060C, Bios is the same there.

I have not had time to use this solution yet, but I think there should be no problems.

Who will do, please write your review in this topic below.
find
quote
#82
For sure, this is the great contribution to community. But 3 different batch files? Srsly?
Choosing a wrong one can cause your computer to malfunction. So, why not using UEFITool + its pattern method? Like in this example.
find
quote
#83
(02-13-2023, 09:40 PM)p0lk1l0 Wrote: Hi guys, @tpetris, @Yellow, @Mainhunt91, @3eMyH3aKoH, @sincrack, @killdemon, @FEARM6 and other.

I have good news for you.
I was looking to unlock the required Bios partitions for my Zotac Magnus One device and I succeeded!

As far as I understand, @genius239 made a huge contribution and found a solution for unlocking Bios.
He didn't answer this thread for a long time, but it turns out he made a Bios unlock software solution for Zotac Magnus One 53060C/73070C, for the last 2 Bios versions.
If you have an old version, I think you first need to update Bios to a fresh one, and then download the same version unlocked (I think so).

This is @genius239's blog where he posted the entry, with all the explanations
https://239239.blogspot.com/2022/11/zota...maker.html

I wrote to him by mail, this solution is suitable for models 73070C and 53060C, Bios is the same there.

I have not had time to use this solution yet, but I think there should be no problems.

Who will do, please write your review in this topic below.

+1, if someone does it, please post here, this is my main pc and I don't want to brick it by doing something stupid. Info on steps, potential problems, fail safes and future proofing would be much appreciated. Also my board (cpu-z) is ZBOX-ECM73070C/7307LH/53060C . I already had issues with updating the bios and the gpu firmware using official guides since those are not for the LHR GPU version which is the one I got. I am planning on replacing the cpu cooler when the warranty expires, until then though I'd love to underclock the cpu to reduce thermal throttling, increase the life span of the cpu and generally not have a jet engine in my room.   Smile
find
quote
#84
hello everyone. i just want to let you know that the bios unlocker tool works very well. i used it to unlock my new MAGNUS ONE ERP74070C.
find
quote
#85
Hello!
Is there any way to add support for "T" series CPU for zotac ECM53060C?
i3-10100T, i5-10500T and i7-10700T
find
quote
#86
Team,
To confirm that I could also unlock first try the 2023-06-19 BIOS of my ERP74070C. Very simple process, my respects to @genius239, thanks will wait for the 2023-12-01 version!!
Got a question though, I can’t seem to find the option to customize the tCL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS values. Got myself a 2x32GB Crucial DDR5 @ 5600MTs (CT32G56C46S5), but can’t set it at anything else than 4800MTs. CPU-Z shows the JEDEC profile #9 for 2800MHz, 46-45-45-90 at 1.10V, which is the one Iwant to set. Chipset is an Intel H670 (allows XMP 3.0) with a i7 13700 (can handle 5600 natively). Tried every option in the OC tab, as well as the Features tab —> every Memory menu and I can’t modify anything. Any idea where I should look at please? Can provide screenshots as needed. Cheers!

Team, follow-up as @genius239 released the 2023-12-01 unlocked BIOS yesterday or so -thanks a bunch again-, so I decided to flash the stock version to give it a try. Right after flashing stock, speed was showing as 5600MTs natively (BIOS/CPU-Z/Task Manager), no OC was needed. I still unlocked it and as confirmed here https://genius239239.neocities.org/MAGNUS/, there’s still no option to play with XMPs, just increasing voltage.

Long story short if you have underclocked RAM issues, the latest BIOS will likely help, but unlocking it won’t. Should you still unlock it? Definitely yes, as there are tons of extra options that will likely be useful.

Cheers happy holidays Team
find
quote
#87
Hello friends!

Do you know if development has stopped? Or is it possible to unlock this bios on the ZOTAC MAGNUS ONE ERP74070C (intel 13700F)

This is the only forum where there is a mention of how to make an undervolt processor on the Magnus One... All hope for you)


CPU-Z
BIOS
Brand: American Megatrends International
Version: 5.27
Date: 10/09/2024


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)