Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108074
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425672
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227704
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62230

Request for whitelist removal Lenovo N581
#1
I would like to request help with the removal of the wireless card whitelist in the bios of my lenovo N581 laptop. From what I have read on this site this can only be done with a backup of the current bios that is in the machine now,as there is no one size fits all. So I will leave attached my backup made by the suggested tool. I hope some one can help. Also if it would be easier, if someone could just give me a detailed explanation as to what to do I would have no problem attempting to do the mod myself. I have some understanding. I am not a noob, but a long way from figuring out how to do it on my own. I have looked for a tutorial on my machine with no luck. I am open to either getting it done or doing it myself(with help). Thanks for any help you can provide and for all the work you and those associated with this site have given us ... ...lesser minds LoL



link to my backup in my google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Mmv5O...sp=sharing
find
quote
#2
(03-28-2017, 10:43 PM)Willhall996 Wrote: I would like to request help with the removal of the wireless card whitelist in the bios of my lenovo N581 laptop. From what I have read on this site this can only be done with a backup of the current bios that is in the machine now,as there is no one size fits all. So I will leave attached my backup made by the suggested tool. I hope some one can help. Also if it would be easier, if someone could just give me a detailed explanation as to what to do I would have no problem attempting to do the mod myself. I have some understanding. I am not a noob, but a long way from figuring out how to do it on my own. I have looked for a tutorial on my machine with no luck. I am open to either getting it done or doing it myself(with help). Thanks for any help you can provide and for all the work you and those associated with this site have given us ... ...lesser minds LoL
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)