Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 157
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104293
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 954
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3326
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8298
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8021
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425500
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227427
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119617
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Request slic2.1 for Dell Dimension C521
#1
I'm requesting an SLIC 2.1 BIOS mod for a Dell Dimension C521 AMD Semptron PC


-Manufacturer: Dell 
-Model: DIMENSION C521
-Bios Revision : 1.1.11
-Bios Type : Phoenix (I think it doesn't display so can't really tell)
-Bios SLIC : Currently 2.0
-Bios Link : http://downloads.dell.com/bios/DMC521-010111.EXE

ACPI Table: https://www.box.com/s/43604060705a78c61068

Thanks in advance!!!

All links I already found on the forum are expired
find
quote
#2
I know that this is an old thread/topic, but I was recently looking for this mod myself, and all the links here are either broken or the mod gives a "checksum error".

I ended up modding the BIOS myself, and figured that I should share it for others looking for it.

This will be a permanent link. I will never take this file offline.

As always USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I have tested this mod on my own Dimension C521 and it works 100%

Flash with Award WinFlash v1.94.
(v1.97 hosted here on BIOS Mods does not recognize onboard BIOS correctly for some reason.)

Here is a alternate link that I will never take offline as well. https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7h7D/HaAM6eEAk

Dell Dimension C521
BIOS: Award v1.1.11
SLIC: v2.1
Original BIOS: Link

*Maybe a Moderator can move this to the correct forum (Award). Thanks!


Attached Files
.zip   Dimension C521.zip (Size: 709.59 KB / Downloads: 21)
find
quote
#3
(07-04-2016, 10:06 AM)Murderface Wrote: I know that this is an old thread/topic, but I was recently looking for this mod myself, and all the links here are either broken or the mod gives a "checksum error".

I ended up modding the BIOS myself, and figured that I should share it for others looking for it.

This will be a permanent link. I will never take this file offline.

As always USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I have tested this mod on my own Dimension C521 and it works 100%

Flash with Award WinFlash v1.94.
(v1.97 hosted here on BIOS Mods does not recognize onboard BIOS correctly for some reason.)

Here is a alternate link that I will never take offline as well. https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7h7D/HaAM6eEAk

Dell Dimension C521
BIOS: Award v1.1.11
SLIC: v2.1
Original BIOS: Link

*Maybe a Moderator can move this to the correct forum (Award). Thanks!

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

This mod also works 100% on a Dell Dimension E521 since the 1.1.11 BIOS is the same on both PCs.
find
quote
#4
Worked great, appreciated!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)