Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424438
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224474
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119167
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61962
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20275
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169301
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

Request whitelist removal, HP DV6400cto, sp48125
#1
Hi first post here but I've done lots of reading.
I'd like to have the whitelist removed from this bios.
System: HP DV6400cto
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48125.exe Bios Download
Is not RSA signed.
Not sure if this is the card it came with, but it's HP p/n 459339, which is an Atheros AR5006X

Thanks in advance
You do great service

Looking back, when I said I wanted to be somebody, I should've been a lot more specfic
find
quote
#2
(09-02-2013, 05:21 AM)Blufx Wrote: Hi first post here but I've done lots of reading.
I'd like to have the whitelist removed from this bios.
System: HP DV6400cto
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48125.exe Bios Download
Is not RSA signed.
Not sure if this is the card it came with, but it's HP p/n 459339, which is an Atheros AR5006X

Thanks in advance
You do great service

Mod by Camilo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/162it6...miloml.exe
find
quote
#3
I can't believe how fast you returned it to me. I'll post back in a little while with the results.

Looking back, when I said I wanted to be somebody, I should've been a lot more specfic
find
quote
#4
In a word, that was scary. The flash failed a little more than half way done. Told me to reboot with crisis disk with original bios file. So I created a floppy, held the correct buttons(fn+b), plugged in the power and started it. All the lights came on and I read they wouldn't, so I pulled the power plug. Then I tried the other button combination(win+b). Again, the lights came on, and the system started beeping loud about each second. It wasn't supposed to do that! I started to jerk the cord again, and realized, if it WAS supposed to do that and I didn't know it, this will kill it. So, I just listened to it. After a minute or so it quit. When I booted, it was back where I started. I guess I need to request another bios mod. In everything I've read this past couple days, nobody said anything about the system beeping like that. Might want to mention it in the tutorials to lessen chance of heart attack.

Looking back, when I said I wanted to be somebody, I should've been a lot more specfic
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)